I am going with option 5

My choice as well.

Re: Bad week!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 05:16:53 PM »
I am going with option 5
my choice as well. although I really wanted a medium 5   :2funny:

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 05:44:04 PM »
The "mediums" are back-ordered? What a crock! To get a volume discount Dave likely ordered all LARGE! Now he has to place ONE order for the girl that is waiting per her post! Real men would never order a medium! Even if they are a "M"!!! LOL!

Marillac

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 06:39:20 PM »
Hysterical poll.  Option five made me lose it!
I voted for the trio being ineligible.  With those three eligible it wouldn't have mattered if we got Kyle.

crgreen

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 06:46:15 PM »
I voted for the trio being ineligible.  With those three eligible it wouldn't have mattered if we got Kyle.

Speaking of "a bad week" - is anyone else surprised the Steve Lavin PR machine didn't launch some kind of counter to stem the groundswell of negativity?  I'm hoping is just a bit of "rope-a'dope", and SJU will come out swinging with some positive stories as soon as the negatives play themselves out...

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 07:18:43 PM »

Speaking of "a bad week" - is anyone else surprised the Steve Lavin PR machine didn't launch some kind of counter to stem the groundswell of negativity?  I'm hoping is just a bit of "rope-a'dope", and SJU will come out swinging with some positive stories as soon as the negatives play themselves out...
well cr, all the facts are in now for our 3 guys.  I would think coach, the staff and whoever else have spoken with the guys to assess  their situations.  All I know are what history shows for decommits whatever their circumstance. Some come back, a lot do not.  I cannot make heads or tails of this, but my two cents is that if Norvel liked the small campus, MSG and NYC before, there's no logical reason to not like it next year.  But the sharks have entered the water, and who knows how this plays out. Luckily for Amir, he has the means to get back in December. I hope it happens as he envisions it.  For JaKarr and Norvel, roll the dice - we have no idea how that plays out.