Case of the Mondays?.....Cheerleader and Dance Team Updates

• 4 replies
Case of the Mondays?.....Cheerleader and Dance Team Updates
« on: February 24, 2008, 11:32:29 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jGnfnJbyYNI&feature=related

We here at Johnny Jungle know Monday is the worst day of the week especially going back to work and having your co workers rag on you for being a St. John's fan after they got blown out. So we're updating the Cheerleading and Dance Team Pages just for you to give you a little something to pep up your day. Monday morning at 6am you'll have two new girls along with brand new interview questions that will be a step up from the old ones.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 12:41:15 AM by JJ »
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Case of the Mondays?.....Cheerleader and Dance Team Updates
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 05:10:05 PM »
As always comments are encouraged but remember to be respectful. I think you'll all enjoy the new questions. Pages are updated

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 05:11:35 PM »
how about we just turn this into a cheerleader / dance team site.  We could drive revenues way up JJ!!  Way up!! ;D
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 11:22:00 PM »
how about we just turn this into a cheerleader / dance team site.  We could drive revenues way up JJ!!  Way up!! ;D

I think you maybe right however these threads always get the least attention..... don't tell me you guys are scared of girls. I think the new questions are provoking some more interesting answers.

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 08:32:06 AM »

I think you maybe right however these threads always get the least attention..... don't tell me you guys are scared of girls. I think the new questions are provoking some more interesting answers.

I think most guys find it hard to keep it clean!
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!