Thank You

• 32 replies
Thank You
« on: November 23, 2011, 04:38:53 PM »
For making JohnnyJungle.com a great community for St. John's fans. This is the 5th Thanksgiving we've spent together and I hope many more to come.

God Bless you and all your families.

Dave Krupinski
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

jayro

Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 05:01:49 PM »
Thank you Dave for delivering such a top shelf site.  Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all SJU fans.

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 05:16:16 PM »
You guys are all very welcome for the expertise and knowledge Baldi brings to the table on a daily basis.

Dave and fellow posters, great job with the site. This is not only the best site for St Johns hoops, but for all of college ball

Poison

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 05:50:41 PM »
Thank you Dave for producing what is by far and away the best SJ's basketball site out there.
Have a great holiday.

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »
Thank you Dave and have a great holiday

DFF6

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 06:04:25 PM »
Thanks Dave.  Except for the first line in Baldi's post, I echo the sentiment expressed in all of the above posts. Happy Thanksgiving!

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 06:18:54 PM »
Thanks Dave for making this best St J site ever. Happy Thanksgiving to all Johnnie fans and their families. :)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:19:25 PM by Celtics11 »

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 06:58:29 PM »
Dave, thanks for your efforts running such an informative site - and thanks for all of your opinions you interject as well! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 08:24:00 PM »
Also big thanks to all our moderators here too. JumpinJohnny, STJ11, Scooby, Pico, and even Baldi. They make a lot of the organization here possible. Keeping things on topic, creating our game and link threads, scholarship tables, recruiting threads, and baldi for his iona nonsense and stirring the post. They are the best!

Also thanks to Dan Martin and Jaden Daly for continually producing great editorial content pre/post game, feature stories, and recruiting updates. I should also note Dan has been hired by NBC Sports as a contributor to Beyond the Arc their college basketball column. He has done such great job here and made the most of his internship at Hoop Group this summer. So congrats to him too!

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 08:37:55 PM »
Thanks to Dave and the moderators for running a great site.

We as SJU fans are very fortunate to have this site and redmen.com

Happy Thanksgiving.

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 09:59:34 PM »
No Dave.  Thank You!

Wishing a very happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and the same to the entire JJ community.

Your friend in hoops,
Carmine

Gumby

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 10:34:46 PM »
Thank you Dave and the Mods!

For someone who is located quite away from NYC, it is refreshing to be able to see the latest updates with the Red Storm.   Please keep up the good work!

kob24

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 10:39:48 PM »
Awwwwwwwwwww. This some emotional shit right here

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 11:37:26 PM »

Thanks for your posts like.....

"Damn..."

crgreen

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 11:52:50 PM »

"Damn..."

Thanks for providing such an environment where an outsider like myself has been made to feel welcome.   It's no secret this hasn't been the best past few months for me.   You have no idea how much being allowed to be involved with the Jungle and Redman communities has meant to me thru this.   There have been many days your site has been pretty much my only positive experience....

Happy Thanksgiving to all.   Everyone take an extra bite for me - I can't fit turkey thru the feeding tube!   :)

MCNPA

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 12:16:04 AM »

"Damn..."

Thanks for providing such an environment where an outsider like myself has been made to feel welcome.   It's no secret this hasn't been the best past few months for me.   You have no idea how much being allowed to be involved with the Jungle and Redman communities has meant to me thru this.   There have been many days your site has been pretty much my only positive experience....

Happy Thanksgiving to all.   Everyone take an extra bite for me - I can't fit turkey thru the feeding tube!   :)

Your health is more important than anything cr.  Beat this thing and hopefully you are feeling better soon.  Oh, and don't fret. Jones brand makes Turkey dinner flavored soda...  I'm not joking.   :)

PS.  As always, great job Dave on JJ.  Definitely thankful that my Redmen have the two best fan sites on the net.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 12:35:26 AM by MCNPA »

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 12:27:58 AM »
Thank you JJ.

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 12:37:50 AM »
Found out about JJ when redmen.com went down. Saved my sanity, now I find the posters here more sane.....except marco maybe lol

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 12:48:03 AM »

"Damn..."

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Get well soon, cr!  I can say many of us have enjoyed you being around for the last year and a half. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 12:49:42 AM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 02:34:13 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving All! The site gets better every year. I enjoy the banter.