Been bitin my lip fo while

• 13 replies
Been bitin my lip fo while
« on: February 29, 2008, 04:07:06 PM »
No need to after this news come out.

First off, I got mad respct fo Coach and fo Q. They all righteous men and put the emphasis on the books and the leadership and bein proud to look at yoselves in the mirror each mornin.

That all said... a lotta the NYC high school community dont got no faith in St. John bein resurrected under the current regime. We all know what happen in the '08 class and it aint gonna change in '09. Most of the young'uns I got contact wit.. they aint seriously considerin St. John. The program aint got no  juice and all them kids that are the starz of the city aint goin to a 'gram witout any juice.

Coach patch up evrytin that happen wit the previous regime. Much respct on that evrybdy has from high school to AAU. But he dig himself a hole that is almost as deep by losin as bad and as often as he do. All that aint go unnocticed.

The power that be at St. John aint listenin to the street. Cause the street is sayin sometin totally diffnt. The faith is lost.

-Choz4Life

Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Re: Been bitin my lip fo while
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 04:19:08 PM »
winning is everything
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 04:22:19 PM »

First off, I got mad respct fo Coach and fo Q. They all righteous men and put the emphasis on the books and the leadership and bein proud to look at yoselves in the mirror each mornin.

That all said... a lotta the NYC high school community dont got no faith in St. John bein resurrected under the current regime. We all know what happen in the '08 class and it aint gonna change in '09. Most of the young'uns I got contact wit.. they aint seriously considerin St. John. The program aint got no  juice and all them kids that are the starz of the city aint goin to a 'gram witout any juice.

Coach patch up evrytin that happen wit the previous regime. Much respct on that evrybdy has from high school to AAU. But he dig himself a hole that is almost as deep by losin as bad and as often as he do. All that aint go unnocticed.

The power that be at St. John aint listenin to the street. Cause the street is sayin sometin totally diffnt. The faith is lost.

-Choz4Life

WOW!
This is the first somewhat negative post I have ever seen from Choz
You know this move is terrible if Choz is questioning it!
By this time next year I predict Choz will be so frustrated he starts typing in caps like Realfan on the BEB

Randomhero423

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 04:27:23 PM »
i think norm has laid a foundation with creating friendly relationships again with local high school and aau programs, and giving us a young team. BUT norm will never be the guy who gets us back in the top 25 PERIOD.  we must get a new coach, and if that new coach is a proven winner we will be back..

but norm must go. 

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 04:34:20 PM »
choz, only way juice can be restored is by winning or recruiting. the unrepairalbe hole was dug when sly committed to UVA and the program regression accelerated. I can honestly say if sly committed, and we finish 10-20, i would still give him 1 more year.....
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 04:47:14 PM by NYCbuckeye »

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 04:44:27 PM »
  Told you boys. Administration only interested in saving $. Norm works cheap compared to a real coach. If you truely want a coaching change, you must keep your money in your pocket and not attend games. This is the only thing[$]  that Harrington understands. You go to games and he laughs at you suckers all the way to the bank!

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 04:52:28 PM »

-Choz4Life

St. John's can't compete without getting the 4 and 5 star recruits from NYC and this just confirms we are at least 2 years away from that happening...if ever.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 12:23:13 AM »
choz, only way juice can be restored is by winning or recruiting. the unrepairalbe hole was dug when sly committed to UVA and the program regression accelerated. I can honestly say if sly committed, and we finish 10-20, i would still give him 1 more year.....

Nah man. Syl wuz just a piece. Coach say he would make it hard for hardcore ballaz to leave NYC. It wuz easy fo them to leave when he started. Problem is its easier to leave now.

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 12:27:33 AM »
winning is everything

Mo bout the way they been losin.

When you aint even competin... thats when the probs start mountin.

Dan

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 01:52:23 AM »
Choz has respect for them because they work hard and run the team clean.  But they don't win, and that's the bottom line.  He had to go and the administration failed the players, the fans, and the program as a whole.

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 09:51:33 AM »
winning is everything

Mo bout the way they been losin.

When you aint even competin... thats when the probs start mountin.

exactly... with 8 freshman I was not expecting greatness this year.  But we didn't even compete.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 09:58:42 AM »
???????????????????????????????????????

kob24

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 09:21:28 PM »
yo choz how old are u and where u from?

Randomhero423

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 09:26:24 PM »
volunteered for the gauchos. 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 10:24:56 PM by Randomhero423 »