WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7 replies
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 01, 2008, 08:38:32 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/2008/02/29/2008-02-29_st_johns_to_keep_coach_norm_roberts.html

wow!!! This was the actual article in THE DAILY NEWS. Quote by the asst BE coach tells it all!

Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 08:55:07 AM »
Unbelievable quote by the BE Assistant.  Jaw-dropping really.  I can't believe they would actually say that to a major news publication.  We all knew they were thinking it, but to come right out and say it...damn!

We've hit rock-bottom folks.

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 09:17:38 AM »

Randomhero423

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 09:39:21 AM »
it is absolutely true.  AAU's quote was interesting too.

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 09:53:38 AM »
those quotes tell us exactly what we thought of the Admin.  They are out of touch and/or don't care.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 01:22:46 PM »
wow is right holy shit I can't believe someone would have the balls to say that on the record and also for them to print it. I wish Rubin would stop getting these anonymous quotes though
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 02:29:49 PM »
those quotes tell us exactly what we thought of the Admin.  They are out of touch and/or don't care.
Perhaps, you can blame it on being uninformed or maybe they are just not that smart.

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 03:56:23 PM »
Perhaps, you can blame it on being uninformed or maybe they are just not that smart.

If Monasch didn't reach out to the NYC basketball community to get the vibes of how this staff is perceived then he didn't do his job.  In fact all he had to do was read the paper last week to see what recruits/coaches think of the program.

The least Monasch should do is make Norm shake up the staff.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 03:58:44 PM by jumpinjohnny »
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!