Seton Hall In and Post Game Discussion

• 26 replies

kjd01067

Re: Seton Hall In and Post Game Discussion
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 10:21:40 AM »
Also forgot to bring up for anyone at the game.  Who saw the guy take that half court shot ???  Kissed both cheerleaders and then airballed the shot by about 40 feet !  One of the funniest things i have seen in awhile

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 11:37:51 AM »
Yeah that was great!

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 11:53:02 AM »
Quote from Gonzo....

http://www.newsday.com/sports/college/ny-spstorm025598676mar02,0,7974786.story

"I'm not going to blame the [St. John's] administration but ... we're not Cincinnati, we're not DePaul, we're not Providence. We're Seton Hall," he said. "Strategically, for them, it was a good idea to put the game in Carnesecca. But we're not going to play our [home] game at Walsh . We need to play in the Garden because we're Seton Hall."

;D  What a clown this guy is!!   Someone needs to post this quote on the Cincy Providence and Depaul boards.

We beat Rutgers and Seton Hall this year...which makes us the Big East Metro Champions!!  Lets hoist a banner! ;D

When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 12:27:52 PM »
eugene harvey was pitiful today.  he had 5 pts, 5 assists, but 9 turnovers.  DJ had a very nice all around game: 10 pts, 5 assists, 3 rebounds, 5 steals.  wright and mase were lights out, horne played tough D, evans barly played, and burrell was eh. 12 pts, 7 turnovers, 2 rebounds..

Interesting quote in the Bergen Record...

Nutter said he told Harvey, "If you want to be a great player, you have to learn how to shoot."
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 09:24:30 PM »
Also forgot to bring up for anyone at the game.  Who saw the guy take that half court shot ???  Kissed both cheerleaders and then airballed the shot by about 40 feet !  One of the funniest things i have seen in awhile

i was so glad he went because i was the one who missed the first shot  :-[  im usually pretty accurate, but standing in front of nearly 6,000 sure does make you nervous and weak haha but luckily that weirdo went after me and got all the attention

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 09:32:21 PM »

i was so glad he went because i was the one who missed the first shot  :-[  im usually pretty accurate, but standing in front of nearly 6,000 sure does make you nervous and weak haha but luckily that weirdo went after me and got all the attention
Wow,
You're my favorite student section fan, The Sleaveless Guy  ;D
Don't worry about the missed shot.
The guy after you looked like Mad Dog Russo playing basketball out there.

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 01:15:59 PM »

This had to be none other than the beast