Key Stats St. John's
1-10 from 3pt
Mason and Geno 2-13 combined shooting
ZERO Free Throws attempted

Key Stats Notre Dame
Shooting 56% as a team
3-8 from 3pt
4-4 from ft line

St. John's is struggling to find shots and is settling way too much from the outside. Someone other than Mason needs to want to take a shot off the dribble. Burrell is walking on thin ice with losing his cool as he is almost traveling everytime he touches the ball. Malik and Geno need to create off penetration while Larry needs to not be Avery Patterson and show his midrange game. St. John's is within a very close 12 points as they played horribly on offense and still somehow hung in for a good amount of the half. We are killing it on the boards and we need to beat them with toughness. Can we bring it hard 2nd half?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Live! at Notre Dame
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 08:26:45 PM »
Also by far the biggest homer announcers we've had this season. Jim Barbar what kind of name is that? As Marco Baldi pointed out he called someone on our team Eugene Evans.

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 08:28:40 PM »
Also by far the biggest homer announcers we've had this season. Jim Barbar what kind of name is that? As Marco Baldi pointed out he called someone on our team Eugene Evans.

These 2 nice persons are terrible. Having a conversation during the game.

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 08:35:44 PM »
Harangody barely got touched twice by Dele almost the ref blew the whistle before contact was made. Dele is playing great though good call Garrett on him being in the starting lineup.

Also while I'm typing this they called another tick tack foul and we've yet to go to the line.

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 08:36:37 PM »
Harangody barely got touched twice by Dele almost the ref blew the whistle before contact was made. Dele is playing great though good call Garrett on him being in the starting lineup.

Also while I'm typing this they called another tick tack foul and we've yet to go to the line.

anothe p ussy foul called. Geno is getting mugged

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 08:37:52 PM »
You give Mcalarney () that much space he can knock it down....he is damn good. Best shooter in the Big East since G-Mac

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 08:38:31 PM »
I never complain about Refs but the disparity in fouls is ridiculous.  We're getting mauled but get no calls, yet every touch foul is called against us.

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 08:41:46 PM »
Horne no call but of course Harangody gets it.....we're getting hosed by these refs

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 08:43:48 PM »
Harangody just shoved Evans the play before after the screen cutting to the basket then Evans jumps straight up for the board and gets called for the foul

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 08:47:06 PM »
DJ gets straight up mugged no call.....back the other way and 1 tick tack foul

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 08:50:29 PM »
the announcers also called norm by a different first name during the wennington interview i think (has anyone ever heard a big east coaches name announced wrong more often). they also repeatedly keep saying notre dame just needs this win to become the only big east team to go two straight seasons undefeated (but i assume they mean at home but never clarify that)

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2008, 08:53:29 PM »
Burrell gets fouled in the air while shooting, granted it was an ugly shot, but they call the foul on the floor. This is horrible

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2008, 08:55:36 PM »
Kelly Coker..... where do they find these guys?

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »
Mason just got beatup, no call

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »
Malik, Paris, Larry, Mason, Dele is the lineup I want to see on the court right now.... Hillesland is on the bench with 4 for ND so they are going with Kurz at the 4 and Harangody at the 5....lets put the fast break/shooting lineup out on the floor

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2008, 09:00:35 PM »
Good play coming out of the TO with the oop just Mason can't make a dunk tonight

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2008, 09:00:55 PM »
Malik, Paris, Larry, Mason, Dele is the lineup I want to see on the court right now.... Hillesland is on the bench with 4 for ND so they are going with Kurz at the 4 and Harangody at the 5....lets put the fast break/shooting lineup out on the floor

Wright is so soft

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »
The announcers are so bad so so bad. They said Horne wasn't set but the foul was on Burrell and before that they are trying to tell the audience what seed ND will be. Like I really respect what these guys have to say with their one sided broadcast.

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2008, 09:10:09 PM »
I don't know who is worse the refs or the announcers?

kob24

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2008, 09:39:02 PM »
im not mad at the kids. they didnt back down and get clapped by 30 like alot of people thought. they played tough mase was forcing but after that game with the hall im not mad at him. justin sees that we in the weight room this summer. harongody or whatever is in the A. malik is gonna work on the jump shot. and paris is finally starting to play like paris. people say hes a energy guy. no hes not hes a contributor. he needs more than 10minutes. and he will get it. work on this offensive stratergy and let mase play some D and they have something here