Get Well crgreen - Prayers to crgreen

• 201 replies
Re: Get Well crgreen - Prayers to crgreen
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2012, 11:30:27 AM »
stay strong..positive thoughts only!!!

« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2012, 12:06:02 PM »
support on this board is very cool.  you take care buddy.

crgreen

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2012, 12:50:16 PM »
stay strong..positive thoughts only!!!

Quick update - got lucky - got by with three more stents, rather than a bypass, so heading home today.   Supposed to avoid stress for awhile.   I think that means I can still visit HERE, but may have to stay away from the "world is coming to an end" UCLA fanboards for awhile!  :uglystupid2:

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2012, 12:55:55 PM »
GREAT!!!!!

paultzman

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2012, 01:25:32 PM »
Good news man! Take it easy!

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2012, 01:47:46 PM »
Great news

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2012, 01:51:02 PM »
Fantastic news!!!

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2012, 11:19:47 AM »
good luck. get well soon.

« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2012, 12:48:15 PM »
Get well soon

crgreen

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2012, 01:33:41 PM »
Apologies for not being on the boards the last few days.  Had a "close call" Sunday morning, had to be rushed to the emergency room .   Just came home today with a brand new Defibrillator/Pacemaker sewed in my chest.

Sooo....what have I missed?  :)

« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2012, 01:37:07 PM »
Hope your feeling better CR. Hopefully the reason UCLA's student section was so empty is because they were visiting you :)
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

paultzman

« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2012, 01:40:37 PM »
Welcome home CR! Be well!

derk

« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2012, 02:55:31 PM »
Be well CR. Hope watching us play doesn't hurt that ticker. Your boy Parker played very well. You'll love the play of their PG, although we played a lot of olay defense on him.

« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2012, 06:37:42 PM »
You were missed!

crgreen

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2013, 01:43:36 AM »
Just a quick note - I may not be reading/posting on the boards for a couple days - going in the hospital for a heart procedure this morning - don't know if I'll be in for a quick or extended stay, and may not have internet access for a time.  Kinda depends on what they find.

Hopefully nothing earth shattering happens while I'm incommunicado  ;)

JULY 15, 2013, 1:30 AM. 
Talk about Deja vu - I was going to type a quick note of explanation, then found this one from last year - which is almost word for word what I was about to type THIS morning.   Checking into UVA medical center this morning for two heart procedures.  They're going to try and do both today - but one COULD take several hours (depending on a lot factors) and if so, they'll keep me in the hospital a few extra days and do the other at the end of the week (at my age and health they say they need to limit the time under anesthesia) - the second isn't major - just stringing a 3rd lead from my pacemaker/defibrillator into my heart, so hopeful there will be time to do it today as well.   Apparently the first procedure can take from 4-7 hours.  If closer to 4, they'll go ahead with the 2nd.  If not, I get to wait.

As I said in the earlier referenced post  - hope nothing earth-shattering happens while I'm away from the boards (Moose committing hari-kari if De La Rosa commits?).  :2funny:

Just in case - it's been a joy these past three years having these St. Johns boards and supporters to interact with online.  In a world of whacko basketball "fans" from other sites, you folks have no idea how special you are.

crgreen
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 01:45:54 AM by crgreen »

LJSA

« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2013, 04:11:55 AM »
Good luck and hopefully we'll be hearing from you again pretty quickly.

« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2013, 04:57:58 AM »
Keep up with the positive attitude. Sometimes it's hard to do, but it makes always better.

Chilleb

« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2013, 05:14:49 AM »
I pray for a speedy recovery CR, hurry back boards will not be the same without you.

« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2013, 05:27:55 AM »
Just a quick note - I may not be reading/posting on the boards for a couple days - going in the hospital for a heart procedure this morning - don't know if I'll be in for a quick or extended stay, and may not have internet access for a time.  Kinda depends on what they find.

Hopefully nothing earth shattering happens while I'm incommunicado  ;)

JULY 15, 2013, 1:30 AM. 
Talk about Deja vu - I was going to type a quick note of explanation, then found this one from last year - which is almost word for word what I was about to type THIS morning.   Checking into UVA medical center this morning for two heart procedures.  They're going to try and do both today - but one COULD take several hours (depending on a lot factors) and if so, they'll keep me in the hospital a few extra days and do the other at the end of the week (at my age and health they say they need to limit the time under anesthesia) - the second isn't major - just stringing a 3rd lead from my pacemaker/defibrillator into my heart, so hopeful there will be time to do it today as well.   Apparently the first procedure can take from 4-7 hours.  If closer to 4, they'll go ahead with the 2nd.  If not, I get to wait.

As I said in the earlier referenced post  - hope nothing earth-shattering happens while I'm away from the boards (Moose committing hari-kari if De La Rosa commits?).  :2funny:

Just in case - it's been a joy these past three years having these St. Johns boards and supporters to interact with online.  In a world of whacko basketball "fans" from other sites, you folks have no idea how special you are.

crgreen
Best of luck

« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2013, 06:52:07 AM »
God bless CR. good luck!
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.