Re: Who?
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2012, 09:54:39 AM »
The head assistant

Any inside info, kob?

boo3

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2012, 11:36:43 AM »
 Random question, off topic:

Are we the most athletic team in the Big East now?  I mean,  we have some serious thoroughbreds and freaks on this team.

MCNPA

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 01:08:21 PM »

Are we the most athletic team in the Big East now?  I mean,  we have some serious thoroughbreds and freaks on this team.

Us and Louisville I'd say.

gman

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2012, 01:33:17 PM »

You can never count out Syracuse on the athlete front. 

MCNPA

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2012, 02:01:48 PM »

True.  Christmas is a very good but not great athlete.  Coleman isn't. Neither is Jardine.  Triche is ok.  They have others like cj fair and jerami grant who are are quite good athletes though.  Cuse's best is probably Carter-Williams.  I still think ours are better from top to bottom.  We have guys like Balamou, Wood, Pointer, Amir, Jakarr, and Sanchez who are absurd athletes.  Gift and Obekpa are probably two of the more athletic post guys in the league.  Obekpa runs the court like a gazelle. Even Greene is an excellent athlete. Our worst athletes are probably D'Lo and Bourgault and I don't think either are poor.

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2012, 06:29:25 PM »

True.  Christmas is a very good but not great athlete.  Coleman isn't. Neither is Jardine.  Triche is ok.  They have others like cj fair and jerami grant who are are quite good athletes though.  Cuse's best is probably Carter-Williams.  I still think ours are better from top to bottom.  We have guys like Balamou, Wood, Pointer, Amir, Jakarr, and Sanchez who are absurd athletes.  Gift and Obekpa are probably two of the more athletic post guys in the league.  Obekpa runs the court like a gazelle. Even Greene is an excellent athlete. Our worst athletes are probably D'Lo and Bourgault and I don't think either are poor.

Jardine is gone. Thank god! I think Grant is right up there with any of our guys in terms of athleticism.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.