NJIT Game Discussion

• 145 replies

Moose

Re: NJIT Game Discussion
« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2012, 05:42:09 PM »

Better Moose :)
0-9 from the line is so awful that it deserves to be brought up. There really is no excuse. If you are not a superstar center there really is no excuse to shoot under 70%. Dom and Garrett are both pathetic from the line. Both don't have bad form or bad touch which basically means they are not working hard enough at it.

If they have bad form maybe you should quit that job that blocks the quote function and work with Lavin and the 98 assistant coaches we have and focus on their FT form.
Remember who broke the Slice news

kjd01067

« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2012, 05:51:21 PM »
No naming calling boys.  We all know that name calling leads to posting pictures of yourself flexing and it is all downhill from there.  So please try to be civilized

Moose

« Reply #142 on: December 05, 2012, 06:00:27 PM »
No naming calling boys.  We all know that name calling leads to posting pictures of yourself flexing and it is all downhill from there.  So please try to be civilized

I assure you that I will not be posting pictures of myself flexing in a mirror ;)
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #143 on: December 05, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »
There may be no excuse for shooting under 70% but most kids today do it anyway.  I blame global warming.

« Reply #144 on: December 05, 2012, 09:51:46 PM »

Better Moose :)
0-9 from the line is so awful that it deserves to be brought up. There really is no excuse. If you are not a superstar center there really is no excuse to shoot under 70%. Dom and Garrett are both pathetic from the line. Both don't have bad form or bad touch which basically means they are not working hard enough at it.

If they have bad form maybe you should quit that job that blocks the quote function and work with Lavin and the 98 assistant coaches we have and focus on their FT form.

According to MCNPA I am qualified having played any sport at a high level ;)

Hey LJSA did the quote function work to your liking?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 09:52:43 PM by we are sju »

« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2012, 11:42:15 PM »
bad loss and everybody getting a little testy up in here. :)