Catholic 7 Potential TV Deal

• 137 replies

ras

Re: Catholic 7 Potential TV Deal
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2013, 03:41:29 PM »
I cant tell if Baldi believes what he posts or just likes stirring the pot.

« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2013, 05:05:04 PM »
This from the Prov board?

I really don't want to go 12 teams.  180 from where I stood a few months ago.  I really want no part of Creighton and only want 1 from the Dayton/St Louis choice.

Why do you feel this way, my brother?

Just posted before I saw your note.  I heard they were set on X and Butler and hemming and hawing on the 10th spot.  Loved having the extra non conf spots and would sacrifice them for Zaga. 

Creighton just doesnt get me all excited.  Both Dayton and STL are viable.  Just not sure about both.  Either way I'm still 150% behind this new conference.

I see.
#$%^ notre dame.  they're parasites.

SJUFAN

« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2013, 05:44:32 PM »
Fwiw, take this with a grain of salt but heard today that the league will go to 12 right away and it will be Xavier, Butler, Dayton, St. Louis and Creighton invited.  The reason the deal with Fox being talked about is that they already know what they're paying for.  I'm guessing it would be two divisions east/west.

Sounds alot like the A10

Except for about $2-$3m more per school per year. Every school's basketball program not already associatied with the Big East who will join the new league will get a face lift in the coming years. There not competing against the likes of Iona anymore, they will have to step up there game.

« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2013, 05:44:42 PM »
You guys are all in violation of the code of conduct. Looking forward to see how the new mods handle this sensitive situation

« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2013, 06:25:31 PM »
Like seriously?  So my opinion is wrong?

easily, yes.

Seriously. I love this forum. My favorite St. John's forum, but if there is anything dislike it and not want to come back to its Baldi. Between the constant Iona posts and the jabs he takes at St. John's (most not even factual), it just makes me less and less wanting to read threads on the site.

He has 11,000 posts. 

This is akin to saying that you like beer; but dislike the bubbles.

No thats saying I like drinking the beer despite my dislike for bubbles, but the bubbles might finally ruin it for me.

Marillac

« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2013, 07:45:21 PM »
Wow, this league has zero juice.

You bring nothing to this site. This is a great forum and would hate to see you repeat your performance from last year.  We all like attention, but this is not a proper forum.

Seriously. I love this forum. My favorite St. John's forum, but if there is anything dislike it and not want to come back to its Baldi. Between the constant Iona posts and the jabs he takes at St. John's (most not even factual), it just makes me less and less wanting to read threads on the site.

Baldi is just a ball-buster...he's a pretty funny guy.  I'd take Baldi any day of the week over joe3 from redmen.com.

« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2013, 07:49:44 PM »
Baldi is just a ball-buster...he's a pretty funny guy.  I'd take Baldi any day of the week over joe3 from redmen.com.

Maybe to some he is funny. Not very familiar with redmen exclusive posters. Don't go on there often since I like the posters and the format of this site better.

« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2013, 08:43:07 PM »
Baldi can't help hisself. He suffered a lotta mental damage when he got dunked on so often at St. Franny, so you gotta take pity.

But to be the utmost serious: Baldi is virtually a founding member here when we was the outcasts at the other site.

And I for one welcome his contrary viewpoints, and dont care if he just doin it fo giggles or not 'cause it make me pause and think regardless.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2013, 08:48:49 PM »
Baldi can't help hisself. He suffered a lotta mental damage when he got dunked on so often at St. Franny, so you gotta take pity.

But to be the utmost serious: Baldi is virtually a founding member here when we was the outcasts at the other site.

And I for one welcome his contrary viewpoints, and dont care if he just doin it fo giggles or not 'cause it make me pause and think regardless.

+1
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2013, 09:46:38 PM »
Is manbearpig still around?
Cougar O' Malley

TONYD3

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2013, 12:15:02 PM »
i like Baldi- he has made me hate Iona and Tim Cluess though

« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2013, 12:26:46 PM »
i like Baldi- he has made me hate Iona and Tim Cluess though

I like Baldi too - his belly button is deep and lint free; perfect for body shots - you get a lot of booze with no unpleasant aftertaste.

« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2013, 12:30:01 PM »
I like Baldi too - his belly button is deep and lint free; perfect for body shots - you get a lot of booze with no unpleasant aftertaste

Dave, Tha Kid, Marillac do you guys concur?

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2013, 02:03:28 PM »

paultzman

« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2013, 02:07:52 PM »
Baldi trending! Need his humor to get past this dreary season!

Tha Kid

« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2013, 02:11:50 PM »
I like Baldi too - his belly button is deep and lint free; perfect for body shots - you get a lot of booze with no unpleasant aftertaste

Dave, Tha Kid, Marillac do you guys concur?

Baldi is fantastic.  I still can't get the image of Baldi and Dave doing body shots off each other out of my mind though...I think I need that MIB device that deletes memory...
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2013, 02:14:52 PM »
Is he coaching this year? If so could it be he is losing? AGAIN! :2funny:

paultzman

« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2013, 05:28:13 PM »
UConn and Cinci looking to buy in if they can get alternative football conference?? Doubt it, but;

“@ECoastBias: NOW I feel bad for Aresco. RT @raphiellej: Never a dull day when it comes to Big East realignment, huh? http://t.co/DkugP3od
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:30:51 PM by paultzman »

Moose

« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2013, 05:32:58 PM »
UConn and Cinci looking to buy in if they can get alternative football conference?? Doubt it, but;

“@ECoastBias: NOW I feel bad for Aresco. RT @raphiellej: Never a dull day when it comes to Big East realignment, huh? http://t.co/DkugP3od

Please GOD don't do it.
Remember who broke the Slice news