Rutgers Game

• 295 replies
Re: Rutgers Game
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2013, 08:40:47 PM »
Hope we get Jordan.  This game shows we desperately need a scoring all around point guard.

« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2013, 08:40:52 PM »
I coulda swore that hit the backboard first.

« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2013, 08:41:23 PM »

Looked like goaltending.

Chilleb

« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2013, 08:42:39 PM »
I know they are young, but the amount of dumb basketball plays in mind boggling. Super low basketball IQ.

Branch, in his limited time,, has shown me nothing.  Is he a better point than Phil? Yes.  I'll keep waiting ....
It speaks volumes that us as " under-qualified Internet bloggers" have noticed the difference Jamal makes in such short stints yet one of the best staff's in America hasn't. You can't expect a player to sit for that long and miss so much time not to turn it over or make a dumb play once in a while you must allow a player to gain confidence, I.E. Dom right now after a couple of buckets he is now able to dribble from baseline to baseline without dribbling off his feet. We must allow Jamal to play thru growing pains for the greater good later on.

I've been saying for over a year that Branch would in no way be ready to lead this team after sitting for so long.I was taken to task
He has not been given nearly enough minutes to come to that conclusion just yet. For him to have as many bright spots as he has had so far in limited time is commendable, he's done stuff in 7 minutes a game that Phil hasn't done all year playing 25+

« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2013, 08:42:44 PM »
I know they are young, but the amount of dumb basketball plays in mind boggling. Super low basketball IQ.

Branch, in his limited time,, has shown me nothing.  Is he a better point than Phil? Yes.  I'll keep waiting ....
It speaks volumes that us as " under-qualified Internet bloggers" have noticed the difference Jamal makes in such short stints yet one of the best staff's in America hasn't. You can't expect a player to sit for that long and miss so much time not to turn it over or make a dumb play once in a while you must allow a player to gain confidence, I.E. Dom right now after a couple of buckets he is now able to dribble from baseline to baseline without dribbling off his feet. We must allow Jamal to play thru growing pains for the greater good later on.

I've been saying for over a year that Branch would in no way be ready to lead this team after sitting for so long.I was taken to task

Baldi I know ive gotten into this with you before so im sorry. Do you not think he is the best point guard on the team? Our team full of athletes look like they know what their doing when hes in the game.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2013, 08:43:59 PM »
Am I being a homer when it seems like St. John's never seem to be in favor of them?
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2013, 08:44:34 PM »
Karr determined
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2013, 08:45:46 PM »

Baldi I know ive gotten into this with you before so im sorry. Do you not think he is the best point guard on the team? Our team full of athletes look like they know what their doing when hes in the game.

He is the only pg. But if I'm a pg being recruited by Lavin, I see a ton of minutes to be had

« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2013, 08:46:45 PM »
How in the world is that only Obekpa's fourth block? I swear he has like 7 or 8.

« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2013, 08:46:54 PM »
That last possession was brutal. How about running a play

Chilleb

« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2013, 08:47:18 PM »
This is getting rediculous get Phil out now or just run Harrison at the point Phil is horrible

Chilleb

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2013, 08:47:45 PM »
Good ole' Phil greene

« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2013, 08:48:05 PM »
pooles last 3 was a 2! they have to check that
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

boo3

« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2013, 08:48:22 PM »
 I don't care as long as we win.

« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2013, 08:48:59 PM »
Good ole' Phil greene

That's on the staff

« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2013, 08:49:13 PM »
Obekpa watches the shot and doesn't try to box out. It's frustrating.

Chilleb

« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2013, 08:51:08 PM »
Good ole' Phil greene

That's on the staff
Staff has to put players in position where they can succeed, continuing to play Phil in the capacity they have been is unacceptable

« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2013, 08:51:19 PM »

Looked like goaltending.

Replay shied it didn't hit the board.  We are giving up too many easy baskets. Our team sucks at the foul line.

« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2013, 08:51:30 PM »
D'Lo is so far and away above evryone in nearly evry talent
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

boo3

« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2013, 08:51:37 PM »
 Fire everybody.... oh yeah, we are up 2