NEW LOOK to JohnnyJungle.com

• 12 replies
NEW LOOK to JohnnyJungle.com
« on: April 22, 2008, 03:35:09 AM »
http://www.johnnyjungle.com

Just a preview of what to come on the front page. I threw together a little something just to get something new and fresh up but I will be updating the site all week and renovating many of the pages to make them all cleaner and crisper. The process will carry into and over the summer but I want to make things easier to find, quicker to load and navigate, and also easier on the eyes. I hope everyone likes the new banner! Thoughts, comments, and suggestions are always appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:54:42 AM by JJ »
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kjd01067

Re: NEW LOOK to JohnnyJungle.com
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 08:18:49 AM »
Main paige looks great Dave.  Really like the new banner.

mkras99

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 10:52:15 AM »
Good looking site.  Great job.  Effort's much appreciated.

Randomhero423

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »
looks real awesome.

Poison

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 12:30:31 PM »
http://www.johnnyjungle.com

Just a preview of what to come on the front page. I threw together a little something just to get something new and fresh up but I will be updating the site all week and renovating many of the pages to make them all cleaner and crisper. The process will carry into and over the summer but I want to make things easier to find, quicker to load and navigate, and also easier on the eyes. I hope everyone likes the new banner! Thoughts, comments, and suggestions are always appreciated.

Nice masthead. Well done! The best designed redmen web site. By far and away. Thank you for the hard work.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »
Yeah, looks good!  You do a hell of a lot of work on the site.

Also, thanks for the links to the player profiles.  When I'm done I'll put the links on one page. 

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 01:39:17 PM »
Yeah, looks good!  You do a hell of a lot of work on the site.

Also, thanks for the links to the player profiles.  When I'm done I'll put the links on one page. 

Yea I'm going to change the main page a bit to link each player to their feature done by you but it was getting late and I didn't know exactly the structure of the page so I just threw something together. The main page is going to change a lot over time but I was just too excited with the new banner I had to get something up.

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 03:40:29 PM »
great job dave, site looks crisp man. by the way, who is your boy in the erick barkley jersey on the banner, i need to meet him. i seriously thought it was me. maybe it is??? either way it's scaring me.

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 08:17:49 PM »
great job dave, site looks crisp man. by the way, who is your boy in the erick barkley jersey on the banner, i need to meet him. i seriously thought it was me. maybe it is??? either way it's scaring me.

hahahaha you two do look a lot alike

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 09:55:55 PM »
Just fantastic, keep up the great work.

Thomas Olik

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 09:59:18 PM »
Great work.

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 02:11:03 PM »
I'm tweaking with the main page. I just updated and I think this is more of the layout to expect for the upcoming year. Now I just have to fill in the blanks and activate the links which I'll try and get most of that done when I get home from work. Let me know thoughts or ideas!

gonzalo

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 12:43:09 PM »
Excellent work.