Harrison suspended rest of the year

• 537 replies

DFF6

Re: Harrison suspended rest of the year
« Reply #500 on: May 15, 2013, 02:47:48 PM »
this doesn't sound like someone who's coming back.  this is his GF. they both left to Houston today:

"Of all the people I met over the past 2 years, I'm only gonna miss 4 people."

"Airport. See ya later NY ✌"

I missed the class on interpreting cryptic tweets, so I'm no expert, but I think it's a reach to conclude from Harrison's GF's tweet that he's gone (and FWIW, I always thought Harrison was not coming back). 

« Reply #501 on: May 15, 2013, 02:54:20 PM »
I will never sign up for twitter ever. lol

« Reply #502 on: May 15, 2013, 05:29:18 PM »
from yesterday's news release where the wisconsin and columbia games were announced:

Leading scorer D'Angelo Harrison (17.8 ppg, third among all BIG EAST players) is currently working with the St. John's coaching staff toward a reinstatement to the team after a March 1 suspension.

nothing to indicate a day later that he's gone.

crgreen

« Reply #503 on: May 15, 2013, 06:12:41 PM »
this doesn't sound like someone who's coming back.  this is his GF. they both left to Houston today:

I missed the class on interpreting cryptic tweets, so I'm no expert, but I think it's a reach to conclude from Harrison's GF's tweet that he's gone (and FWIW, I always thought Harrison was not coming back).

Be more worried if she said "goodbye New York" or "good riddance, New York"....."See ya Later, New York" doesn't sound all that ominous to me...

Moose

« Reply #504 on: May 15, 2013, 06:19:07 PM »
Does she at least have some hot pictures? ;)
Remember who broke the Slice news

jr49

« Reply #505 on: May 15, 2013, 07:46:03 PM »

Even if ya feel that way, do you have to say it?

Moose

« Reply #506 on: May 15, 2013, 09:25:10 PM »

Even if ya feel that way, do you have to say it?

Kids say the craziest things.  And with social media its magnified.

Tiznow

« Reply #507 on: May 15, 2013, 10:18:08 PM »

Only gonna miss 4 people?  I can't say I missed anyone when I finished.  She did pretty well.

Poison

« Reply #508 on: May 15, 2013, 10:19:59 PM »
It's bad enough that our guys sound like girls on Twitter, and now we're hanging on the words of actual girls? We need the season to start already.

« Reply #509 on: May 15, 2013, 10:36:25 PM »

Sat next to Tyranni 4 or 5 times at Carnesecca the last two years.  Beautiful girl

« Reply #510 on: May 15, 2013, 10:36:48 PM »
We would've known by now if this was true. He's staying...think about it...he knows we have a crazy good team next year...why would he not want to be a part of a very possible top 25 team? All indications have been that he has been a good sport so far...doubt this all changes overnight.

Moose

« Reply #511 on: May 15, 2013, 10:38:32 PM »

Sat next to Tyranni 4 or 5 times at Carnesecca the last two years.  Beautiful girl

She is without a doubt.

TONYD3

« Reply #512 on: May 15, 2013, 10:39:55 PM »
Twitter is great if u like fantasy baseball. Following 19 year old girls Is kind of weird

« Reply #513 on: May 15, 2013, 10:40:47 PM »
We would've known by now if this was true. He's staying...think about it...he knows we have a crazy good team next year...why would he not want to be a part of a very possible top 25 team? All indications have been that he has been a good sport so far...doubt this all changes overnight.

The one thing that has changed is the semester is over starting today.  It is entirely possible that he wanted to wait until after the semester and to finish his academics up before announcing his next move so he wouldn't get harassed with questions in class and stuff as to why he is leaving or why he is still in class if he's transferring.  With that being said it's also entirely possible that his girlfriend is done with whatever she was doing in NY and it has nothing to do with D'Lo or it could just be a random message from a teenager that should be taken at face value.

« Reply #514 on: May 15, 2013, 10:42:13 PM »
Twitter is great if u like fantasy baseball. Following 19 year old girls Is kind of weird

Agreed...I don't get it...aren't those HER tweets? So who cares where she's going? Who knows if they just broke things off and she's going back herself? As long as D'Lo doesn't say something like that we are fine. If they did break up, don't sweat it D'Lo...plenty of lookers out there.

Moose

« Reply #515 on: May 15, 2013, 10:47:22 PM »

Agreed...I don't get it...aren't those HER tweets? So who cares where she's going? Who knows if they just broke things off and she's going back herself? As long as D'Lo doesn't say something like that we are fine. If they did break up, don't sweat it D'Lo...plenty of lookers out there.

Well Dee isn't on Facebook or Twitter so people have been interpreting thru her messages thru the season.

« Reply #516 on: May 15, 2013, 11:17:20 PM »

Well Dee isn't on Facebook or Twitter so people have been interpreting thru her messages thru the season.

Oh well, I still think if it were happening it would have come out by now. At this point if he wants to leave, whatever...done with his drama. More points for Jordan then. If he comes back then great. Win win in my eyes.

Moose

« Reply #517 on: May 15, 2013, 11:20:20 PM »

Oh well, I still think if it were happening it would have come out by now. At this point if he wants to leave, whatever...done with his drama. More points for Jordan then. If he comes back then great. Win win in my eyes.

I expect him back.

mkras99

« Reply #519 on: May 18, 2013, 10:37:41 AM »
Timely article by Lenn.