Who's act on the court is more unacceptable

• 136 replies
Who's act on the court is more unacceptable
« on: March 05, 2013, 08:59:26 PM »
Be honest! I like Dom but he is actually a punk on the court.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:00:51 PM by we are sju »

Re: Who's act on the court is more unacceptable
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 09:01:41 PM »
Dom. Thought so for a while.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Foad

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 09:06:19 PM »

Thank God Harrison is no longer around to embarrass the university.

The offense runs better without him too, did you notice?

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 09:08:16 PM »

Thank God Harrison is no longer around to embarrass the university.

The offense runs better without him too, did you notice?

Don't you mean the offense stands around better w/o him. Very little running involved with or w/o Harrison. Luckily Harrison wasn't there becuase if Redmen posters are to be believed during the Pointer attack Harrison might have pulled a gun on someone.

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 09:11:59 PM »
Put yourself in Dom's shoes.  Those guys were clowning us all game setting hard picks and laughing, being general punks.  He's in the game hustling his ass off, his team is down 30 and they still have their starters in gunning 3's with 2 minutes left, they stop the game to take out Cooley and this guy touches him.  He had every right to go after him.

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 09:15:20 PM »
Put yourself in Dom's shoes.  Those guys were clowning us all game setting hard picks and laughing, being general punks.  He's in the game hustling his ass off, his team is down 30 and they still have their starters in gunning 3's with 2 minutes left, they stop the game to take out Cooley and this guy touches him.  He had every right to go after him.
I like Pointer and I grew up during an era where you could fight in the BE. Fair is fair though Dom is involved in these every game. And if we could score and or play D ND running up the score would not be an issue. It was their Senior night and we stink, they were having fun. Pointer is a bit of punk, if you can't admit that then I don't know what to tell you.

Billy Goodwin and Jayson Williams rolled over in their graves at the terrible punch BTW

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 09:16:56 PM »

WOW you got to be kidding me.

We were down by 30 because we got beat by a better team. We got beat tonight take it like a man not a punk. Dom never should have been in the game after his first stupid action of slapping a kid in the head.

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 09:31:49 PM »

The guy touched his face then squared off.  Dom did what he had to do.

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 09:33:16 PM »
I 'll tell you what. After seeing Dom's pathetic punch attempt and the shots of his Pops in the stands, I got Pop's as a 3-1 favorite over Dom. I hope Dom keeps his room clean and does his chores.

Chilleb

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 09:34:13 PM »

The guy touched his face then squared off.  Dom did what he had to do.
If rules are rules according to that video, Atkins and grant are suspended against louisville too

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 09:35:27 PM »
The good news is Dom did not roll his eyes once so he should be clear of any problems with Lavin

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 09:36:18 PM »
Personally I think the better question would have been " what's more offensive Dom punching the guy or our offense "

And quite honestly I think it's our offense in a landslide

paultzman

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 09:37:00 PM »
Personally I think the better question would have been " what's more offensive Dom punching the guy or our offense "

+1000

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2013, 09:38:51 PM »

Not a fan of the motion offense?

Moose

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2013, 09:39:13 PM »
Free throws or speed bag?
Remember who broke the Slice news

Poison

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2013, 09:40:10 PM »

So you throw a hard foul. A really hard foul. Like what Nolan Smith did to Justin Brownlee two years ago. This season is unacceptable. I loved this hire when it happened, but Lavin and this team have fallen apart. He had better fix this next year, or he's gone. 

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2013, 09:40:47 PM »
That was a chumpy move for that guy to touch Dom's face.  Dom stood up for himself.  I don't blame him.  He isn't a punk either, he is the favorite teammate amongst everyone on the team for being selfless.  Guy hustles his butt off too.

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2013, 09:42:31 PM »

Not a fan of the motion offense?

Not a fan of the commotion offense today

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 09:43:35 PM »
Both are emotional but doms outbursts are never directed at teammates or coaches. I am perfectly fine with Dom mixing it up and doing dirty work. Fighting isn't good but tempers will flare when you play physically and passionately. I take Dom on my team every day

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 09:44:31 PM »
That was a chumpy move for that guy to touch Dom's face.  Dom stood up for himself.  I don't blame him.  He isn't a punk either, he is the favorite teammate amongst everyone on the team for being selfless.  Guy hustles his butt off too.

+1