FINAL GRADES

• 123 replies
Re: FINAL GRADES
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2013, 07:16:25 PM »
I don't get it, are you admitting that you are Realfan?

Realfan was a poster who used to only show up after losses and would start myriad threads all of which said the same thing over and over and over and over again, all of which made the same dreary obvious nice personic point, usually in capital letters and festooned with emoticons. Mahar thinks you are realfan. I don't. Although you make the same dreary monotonous points over and over again and only post after losses, you do not type in ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS and eschew winkies. Moreover you display several traits that lead me to believe you're a broad, eg, like most women you have difficulties parsing simple logical propositions, are disinterested in facts, and are ruled by your hormones rather than your brain.

I guess you don't like the female sex.  However, with your attitude, I'm sure they don't like you as well Toad, not that you would care. Go back under your rock, or is it go back into your closet?

« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2013, 08:26:05 PM »
Upton great bod but like others like Jessica Alba better. My new fav is Morena Baccarin of Homeland. Any of the 3 could join my wife and I in a threesome if I had my druthers and any of them were so inclined.  :)  On topic-don't really care , this season is over, looking forward to next season but Orlando gets my highest grade for hanging in there and sticking with our program.

TONYD3

« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2013, 08:35:28 PM »
Starting to agree a lot with Foad lately, not sure if that is a good thing. I think he described females very well.

« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2013, 11:03:13 PM »

Realfan was a poster who used to only show up after losses and would start myriad threads all of which said the same thing over and over and over and over again, all of which made the same dreary obvious nice personic point, usually in capital letters and festooned with emoticons. Mahar thinks you are realfan. I don't. Although you make the same dreary monotonous points over and over again and only post after losses, you do not type in ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS and eschew winkies. Moreover you display several traits that lead me to believe you're a broad, eg, like most women you have difficulties parsing simple logical propositions, are disinterested in facts, and are ruled by your hormones rather than your brain.

I guess you don't like the female sex.  However, with your attitude, I'm sure they don't like you as well Toad,

Interesting use of the word Toad Linda

Realfan just happened to use the same word arguing with Foad on Big East Boards. Like I said people tend to give themselves up with what they write eventually. Could be the use of 1 word. Like Toad for instance

"The only submergence of any ankle is your own foot you just swallowed. You continue to show what a toad or is it Foad you truly are.

http://www.bigeastboards.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=72126&highlight=toad
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:11:05 PM by mjmaherjr »

« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2013, 11:12:04 PM »

I guess you don't like the female sex.  However, with your attitude, I'm sure they don't like you as well Toad,

Realfan just happened to use the same word arguing with Foad on Big East Boards. Like I said people tend to give themselves up with what they write eventually. Could be the use of 1 word. Like Toad for instance

"The only submergence of any ankle is your own foot you just swallowed. You continue to show what a toad or is it Foad you truly are.

You really take pride in this stuff don't you mj? Lol
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2013, 11:22:28 PM »

Yes. And I take great pride in knowing Dinkins is getting pretty good at it also :)

And we all know Jim Sims is Realfan on redmen.com

« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2013, 11:25:15 PM »

Yes. And I take great pride in knowing Dinkins is getting pretty good at it also :)

Soooo you are mjdinkins? ;)

« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2013, 11:27:33 PM »

lol. Gotta love the MJ's

« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2013, 03:57:35 PM »
  Returning to BB, I think the team gets a barely passing grade. They were what, 17 and 16? Finishing 10th in the BE .

I'd love to see a PG emerge from somewhere next season , maybe even a top notch JUCO.. On the order of Marcus Hatten would do fine, even if he was really a SG.. Maybe their is another Erick Barkley lurking somewhere? EB could certainly get the job done! 

Getting the ball inside to Sampson, Sanchez and CO will be important to the team's success next season and I think we are all hoping for someone to feed the big men.

Improvement in team defense and rebounding, shooting will also be needed ingredients in a better grade next March. And, maybe we'll even be somewhat of a emerging Cinderella ourselves with a deep NCAA run.

« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2013, 06:33:51 PM »
  Returning to BB, I think the team gets a barely passing grade. They were what, 17 and 16? Finishing 10th in the BE .

I'd love to see a PG emerge from somewhere next season , maybe even a top notch JUCO.. On the order of Marcus Hatten would do fine, even if he was really a SG.. Maybe their is another Erick Barkley lurking somewhere? EB could certainly get the job done! 

Getting the ball inside to Sampson, Sanchez and CO will be important to the team's success next season and I think we are all hoping for someone to feed the big men.

Improvement in team defense and rebounding, shooting will also be needed ingredients in a better grade next March. And, maybe we'll even be somewhat of a emerging Cinderella ourselves with a deep NCAA run.

I still believe Branch will take a big step forward next season

Needs to work on his shot though

« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2013, 07:25:16 PM »

I still believe Branch will take a big step forward next season

Needs to work on his shot though

I agree, he should be a whole lot better. He actually had a pretty good looking shot in a few of the games, before he got his leg messed up. He also has the acrobatic layup ability that Dwight used to have, which is always a nice addition

« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2013, 09:19:10 PM »

If this was not so hysterical I would be upset.  MJMAHER has determined me to be Realfan.  You know, you would have made a big splash back in the witch hunt days in Salem Mass.  I am sure that you would have gotten more then a few people strung up.  Keep up the great work MJMAHER, who knows you may be the next Sherlock Holmes.  And I do enjoy a good laugh anyway.  Ha ha ha ha ha

« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2013, 10:54:24 PM »

Yes he is.

LJSA

« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2013, 02:03:06 AM »
And realfan always tries way too hard to protest when he is discovered, and tells horrible jokes while doing it.

TONYD3

« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2013, 01:11:39 PM »
I thought branch played well. He was able to get guys shots. Problem is our guys have trouble making shots

« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2013, 04:10:39 PM »
I thought branch played well.
Did you watch the latter part of the season?

ras

« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2013, 04:15:40 PM »
I think Branch was still injured. He started looking good before the injury, never good his groove back post injury. Hopefully next year well see an improved,healthy Branch or Jorden

« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2013, 06:58:22 PM »

He had 8 assists in one game, 9 points 5 assists in 19 minutes in another. He shot really badly but I think his injury had a lot to do with it. Mean Joe had 8 assists total the last five games how is that even possible for a guard? Granted  I thought he played well otherwise.

TONYD3

« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2013, 12:30:11 AM »

Did miss some of the last games.

« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2013, 11:51:57 AM »
 I hope Branch plays well next year but, I'm not sure. First, what role will Lavin give to Greene? It seems like Steve let's Greene run the offense, even when Branch is in the game.. Does Branch have a zone busting outside game? If so, it wasn't apparent this year

I'm also uncertain whether Branch has the dash and hops to get to the rim and finish. He missed a lot of bunnies in close this year with the underhand layup he uses.

I know he was hurt in the late season but, the jury is still out on whether he's the PG answer. It wouldn't hurt to bring in another PG, even if just as a back up.. Branch may prove to be injury prone, especially if the knee doesn't get better.