Ron Artest back on campus

• 9 replies

Marillac

Re: Ron Artest back on campus
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 06:45:38 PM »
Seeing Ron with those guys gave me goosebumps.  He had his squad one shot away from a Final Four.  Damn you Ken Johnson.

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 06:57:37 PM »
Seeing Ron with those guys gave me goosebumps.  He had his squad one shot away from a Final Four.  Damn you Ken Johnson.

Scoonie Penn gets a pass? That's the name that is burned into my memory.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 10:49:21 PM »

Scoonie Penn gets a pass? That's the name that is burned into my memory.
Bumping Erick Barkley and we don't get a call!

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 01:14:09 AM »
CO LOOKS RIPPED WOW! AND ARTEST LOOKING SLIM GOOD SIGNS FOR BOTH NY TEAM. RONN SHOULD BE THE POSTER BOY FOR OUR Recruiting.  He is the complete package has a ring gives backs to queens coast to coast and stops in the mid west.
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 01:10:00 PM »
RONN SHOULD BE THE POSTER BOY FOR OUR Recruiting.

You sure that raving lunatic should ' SHOULD BE THE POSTER BOY FOR OUR Recruiting'.

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 01:14:25 PM »
I believe you mean Metta World Peace.

If a man wants to be called Metta World Peace then he has the right to be called Metta World Peace.
I know that his momma calls Artest, so I call him Artest.

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 08:01:22 PM »
Coming to America!

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 09:32:43 PM »
I personally think having Artest in NY could only help our recruiting and overall profile.  Not as much as it would have during the Norm years, because we have Harkless now, a few guys from 10-11 team kicking around mini-camps, and a coach/staff with known guys in the NBA (or recently out, like Baron Davis).

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 04:47:56 PM »
Knicks head coach Mike Woodson was at the dribble for cure event today. Another nice NBA connection