Georgia Tech - Game Discussion

• 158 replies
Re: Georgia Tech - Game Discussion
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2013, 02:51:39 PM »
The biggest problem is well still win this game. And that's not okay. Players get an f for the start. Coaches don't even deserve a grade.

This isn't Wagner or Longwood. Its not a foregone conclusion that we will win this game

Not at all just my feeling.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

goredmen

« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2013, 02:54:43 PM »
Why do we back off on the press after they get it in. Our half court offense is terrible and our half court defense is just as bad. Make it a track meet

« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2013, 02:57:05 PM »
Why do we back off on the press after they get it in. Our half court offense is terrible and our half court defense is just as bad. Make it a track meet

Agree, My voice will be gone for good if I have to watch this half court offense much longer. actually calling it a half court offense is false advertising.

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2013, 02:58:20 PM »

+infinity

Athleticism is our only strength. We have no defensive principles, we can't shoot, we commit dumb fouls. Just pick up full court, if you get beat off bounce we have shot blockers to help. We have no chance in the half court on either end

« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2013, 02:59:41 PM »
Hooper may be the worst player in college bball. he looks lost on the court. cant play defense and has no clue of spacing on offense or how to get open to get his shot off.

Sanchez on the other hand may be a professional player in the DR or some other island country but he def isnt one in this country

« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2013, 03:01:43 PM »
Hooper may be the worst player in college bball. he looks lost on the court. cant play defense and has no clue of spacing on offense or how to get open to get his shot off.

Sanchez on the other hand may be a professional player in the DR or some other island country but he def isnt one in this country

I'm not even sure hoopers the worst player on our team.

TONYD3

« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2013, 03:04:35 PM »
I think hooper should sit a lot more then he is

« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2013, 03:05:22 PM »
Energy has gotten better. Should never have to applaud that however.

Moose

« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2013, 03:05:55 PM »
For those worried about Hooper there are a bunch of other problem areas you need to focus on before that.  Seriously.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2013, 03:06:19 PM »
5 point game.

goredmen

« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2013, 03:06:44 PM »
Anybody else see that Lav had to be reminded to put CO in for Hooper on this defensive possession. That's coaching 101

« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2013, 03:07:53 PM »
7 point game after a terrible start. We're still in it but team needs to attack both on offense and defense.

« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2013, 03:08:21 PM »
Anybody else see that Lav had to be reminded to put CO in for Hooper on this defensive possession. That's coaching 101

Was just gonna say that. People want to give Lav credit for winning with Norm's players? Screw that, it was all Dunlap!

« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2013, 03:08:38 PM »
Of course they make that shot. Rysheed played great defense that half. I think well win this game.

« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2013, 03:08:44 PM »
Team played better down the stretch, but early deficit could really decide this game

If St. John's did not have D'lo, they'd be the worst team in the Big East

paultzman

« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2013, 03:09:17 PM »
SJU shooting 31%, have three assists & Sampson has zero points.  Now those are problems.

goredmen

« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2013, 03:12:09 PM »
Team played better down the stretch, but early deficit could really decide this game

If Creighton didn't have McDermott they'd be the worst team in the big east. If Xavier didn't have Christon they'd be the worst team in the big east... Etc

« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2013, 03:13:07 PM »
SJU shooting 31%, have three assists & Sampson has zero points.  Now those are problems.

+1

And all three of these are the product of the same thing. Our non existent half court offense. 

« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2013, 03:13:28 PM »
The fact I have to comment about Hooper is a problem bc he shouldnt be on the court. get a lineup and stick with it. hooper starting is just unacceptable. what are you thinking as a coach at that point. jordan, harrison, dom, sanchez and obekpa...thats your lineup for the year, every game

« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2013, 03:13:44 PM »

If Creighton didn't have McDermott they'd be the worst team in the big east. If Xavier didn't have Christon they'd be the worst team in the big east... Etc

That doesn't make his statement any less valid.