« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 05:25:24 PM »

Re: Foul Ball
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 06:49:22 PM »
Paultz and Moose - who is your avatar?

Is that young Lavin?
Masiello

Lousy avatar

You don't like Sealy?
That's a great one.  I don't want overexposure for my Mas, so keep the Sealy going...

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 08:51:29 PM »
Izzo said tonight his only adjustment for the second half was to stop fouling

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 09:00:10 PM »
Paultz and Moose - who is your avatar?

Is that young Lavin?
Masiello

Lousy avatar

You don't like Sealy?
That's a great one.  I don't want overexposure for my Mas, so keep the Sealy going...

I like yours purist.  I have the exact same hat.

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2014, 11:16:11 PM »
Updated 3/11  - Does Jordan have a late run in him?

sampson -  85
Jordan      - 82
sanchez    - 77
Harrison  - 78
obekpa    - 73
pointer    - 65
branch     - 37
GREENE IV - 34
achiuwa   - 25
hooper     - 14

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2014, 09:15:14 PM »
Greene goes through screens like he is in the Hunger Games or something. Like the guy setting the pick is booby trapped and if Greene hits him they will both blow up. Watch him in the NIT(I won't be) and  watch as he actually goes out of his way to avoid getting touched on his way to the shooter. BTW Lavin finally figured that out and had his guys switch on every screen like the Knicks primarily because of Greene.

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2014, 09:29:59 PM »
Greene goes through screens like he is in the Hunger Games or something. Like the guy setting the pick is booby trapped and if Greene hits him they will both blow up. Watch him in the NIT(I won't be) and  watch as he actually goes out of his way to avoid getting touched on his way to the shooter. BTW Lavin finally figured that out and had his guys switch on every screen like the Knicks primarily because of Greene.

Undoubtedly  the primary cause for many of our defensive breakdowns 

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2014, 10:09:43 PM »

Undoubtedly  the primary cause for many of our defensive breakdowns 

Greene and Raymond Felton are the worst two players I have ever seen at fighting through screens. And I have the privilege of watching it 130 or so times a year.

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2014, 10:45:48 PM »
Maybe Greene started avoiding contact because of his hip problem last year? If they review tape after games Greene is going to be uncomfortable when they show how he goes around screens