Just for fun....

• 2 replies

Marillac

Just for fun....
« on: March 14, 2014, 12:18:24 AM »
Credit to MJMaher for coming up with Lavin and Fratto drunk tweeting. Totally made up to ease some of the anger and sadness:

SJUBasketball: Big East can suck it @STJCoachLavin
STJCoachLavin: Let us in committee or I'll hunt you down with a hammer and a rock
SJUBasketball: Hahaha they'll be praying for a God's Gift Lav @STJCoachLavin
STJCoachLavin: Just kidding committee...I f*cking love you guys
SJUBasketball: I f*cking love you Lavin...you're the best coach f*cking ever @STJCoachLavin
STJCoachLavin: I love you to @SJUBasketball but it's weird we're tweeting when we're at the same table
SJUBasketball: Hammer to motha f*ckign rock! I wanna ROCK! @STJCoachLavin
STJCoachLavin: WTF did SH eat for breakfast...courage...we need some of that! #Novashitthebed
SJUBasketball: #WeKindaShitTheBedtoo @STJCoachLavin
STJCoachLavin: Seriously bro, stop tweeting me....just kidding I f*cking love this guy!!! Hammer to Rock b*tches!
SJUBasketball: Hammer to rock!!!! mofos!!! especially you @Joe3
Joe3: #you sackless d-bags leave me out of this...I'm admiring my stache and Tindering b*tches
SJUBasketball: Do you understand how #works #nospacesdumbass
SJUBasketball: This is Lav, my phone died....@Joe3 how is your medium treating you...I gotta a medium size knuckle sandwich for you! #chicklets
SJUBasketball: This is Fratto again hahahahah #Joe3gotpwned!!!!
Marco Baldi: Hey guys, let's start an Iona-St. John's thread on Twitter #IonaSJUNIT
SJUBasketball: This is Lav, Baldi, I'm gonna hunt you down you...guess what...IONA Hammer...get it? I own a Hammer!!! #redmentroll #pickateam
Joe3: This medium stuff is getting so old....what size NIT shirt are you going to get @STJCoachLavin @SJUBasketball
Otis: Coach, you've swung and missed on all of your 2014 targets, when will you sign someone. Thanks. Otis.
SJUBasketball: I won't swing and miss at your face with my hammer #ohnoyoudidnt #IKnowYourAreNotReallyThankingMe #PassiveAggressiveAsswipe
STJCoachLavin: Phone charged...tipped the cute waitress a twenty for it...I said one for every win hun...she didn't get it #dumbassblonde
STJCoachLavin: Keady is here....ordering another round of brews...what kind? Rolling ROCK b*tches! #PleaseCommitteIfckingNeedThis

SJUBasketball:
Lav just broke down...crying on the table mumbling about UCLA and critics
SJUBasketball: Just coralled a shirtless Keady and Tony Chiles who started a "down with Mike Boutchawkowski" chant at Stouts...not sure where Lav got an actual hammer, but everything is cool now #thankyouNYPD #ThingsGettingCrazyatStout
STJCoachLavin: F*cking love the NYPD...great guys. Young group, but much improved overall. Steady. I'd say very reminiscent of UCLA under Wooden the first few years #showing promise #glueguys #showingdrunkLavmercy #helpshavingahotwife
STJCoachLavin: Mike BoutchGetTheHellOffMyBackski....seriously bro wtf? #DidIKillYourDog #layoffLav #Iwillsendyouandautorgraphedhammer #Iamonlyhuman
Mike Boutchatski: It's Mike Boutchatski
STJCoachLavin: BoutchaDOUCHEsski ?
Mike Boutchatski: Mike Boutchatski
GeneKeady: Boutchwhatski?
Mike Boutchatski: Boutchatski
SJUBasketball: Get off Lav's back BoutchBitchski
Mike Boutchatski: "Lav" is a colossal failure as a coach
Norm Roberts: RT @Mike Boutchatski "Lav" is a colossal failure as a coach
STJCoachLavin: The Kansas team manager speaks up #DidYouEvenWinaGame #DoYouEvenCoach @Norm Roberts
Norm Roberts: Lav I am running a recruiting clinic in August if you want to stop by #20winswithalltop100talent
Joe3: Oh sh*t!!!! OH Sh*t!!!! #Norm gaveit to Lav #Norm sucks but Lav is the WORST EVER #can I have an autographed hammer Lav?
STJCoachLavin: What is @Joe3 so excited about did he find a medium Taylor Swift T-shirt or did Clay Aiken tickets just become available #shaveyourmustache #nohammerforyou #nospacesdumbass
STJCoachLavin: Norm, sorry to hear you and your dad got fired from FAU
NormRoberts: That was Jarvis, d*ck and you know that. You can thank me for the players I left for you later #winwithyourownguysbeforeyougetcocky
STJCoachLavin: #ICantKeepMyscrubsstraight #EasytoMixupFiredSJUCoaches #keepthoseKansasJerseysClean
Otis: Coach, according to Rivals, you offered 29 recruits, but I see that we have nobody committed. Is this a mistake by Rivals or are you just terrible? Thanks. Otis.
STJCoachLavin: @Otis, I have one commitment actually: hunting you down with my hammer and making you pay for your comments. I don't accept American Express...only blood from my hammer shots. #sayittomyface #IwonYourPredictionThread #HammerToOtis #YourWelcomeBtch
Stout's: Things getting ugly here...Lavin, Chiles, Fratto, Keady all shirtless and squaring off against Jay Wright and staff...not sure why but Fred Hill is also apparently fighting on the side ofNova guys and they are all also shirtless. Both groups are snapping and Fred Hill is currently singing threats. Very nicely I might add. #BigEastTournament #FredHillLooksSleezy #OnlyinNewYork #GusJohnsonAndRafteryCallingtheAction #seriouslyFredHillisWeird #SomeguyinaBamaJacketJustJoinedtheFight
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 12:33:55 AM by Marillac »

Marillac

Re: Just for fun....
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 12:54:09 AM »
Looking forward to additions from some of the board comedians!

Re: Just for fun....
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 10:45:24 AM »
As Stevenson said after he lost to Eisenhower...It hurts too much to laugh and I'm too old to cry.