Son of Mr. Greene Jeans

• 23 replies
Re: Son of Mr. Greene Jeans
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 11:23:11 AM »
Without having seen the game,  I'm willing to say he was a key contributor to the loss.  His stat line was horrendous.  Add in the poor defensive and rebounding game you guys speak of and it sounds like he had a nightmare.

Via the radio it sounded like Sir no love wasn't playing too well.  The announcers made it sound like he missed several point blank wide open layups.  Was that the case?

Chris has to shoulder some blame as well for his two minutes total.

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 12:54:45 PM »
Without having seen the game,  I'm willing to say he was a key contributor to the loss.  His stat line was horrendous.  Add in the poor defensive and rebounding game you guys speak of and it sounds like he had a nightmare.

Via the radio it sounded like Sir no love wasn't playing too well.  The announcers made it sound like he missed several point blank wide open layups.  Was that the case?

Dom complained that he was fouled on his missed layup attempts. If I had his leaping ability I would have dunked on all three instead of hoping for fouls to be called.

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2014, 01:14:48 PM »

Dom complained that he was fouled on his missed layup attempts. If I had his leaping ability I would have dunked on all three instead of hoping for fouls to be called.

The third one had some diffuculty as he went under the rim to protect against the defender but he complained he was fouled on that one too and the defender was nowhere near him

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 04:31:19 PM »
Dom hitting back rims on dunks is seared in to my consciousness.  Layups and foul shots have plagued us all year.