Stats to follow

Re: Fordham Game - Player of the Game
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 08:17:52 PM »
I'm going with Ryan Rhoomes

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 08:21:55 PM »
To be fair, if CO didn't get ejected the smaller squad couldn't excel. It was part of Lavin's plan!
Cougar O' Malley

Poison

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 09:04:56 PM »
Tim Pecora is lower than whale shit on the bottom of the ocean. What a disgusting human being.
That said, he is my POTG, because w out him pulling that shit w Obekpa, our press doesn't take over.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 09:06:01 PM by Poison »

TONYD3

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 11:26:19 PM »
Tim Pecora is lower than whale shit on the bottom of the ocean. What a disgusting human being. That said, he is my POTG, because w out him pulling that shit w Obekpa, our press doesn't take over. [/quote
How can you hate fordham and Pecora so much?

Poison

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 12:16:16 AM »
Because that was a dirty play. Obekpa took the bait, and while that is not a good sign for his maturity, Fordham knew they'd have a chance to win w him out of the game, so they took it upon themselves to instigate a fight. Pecora is dirty, and his days are clearly numbered.

And I don't hate Fordham. I happen to think it's a disgusting campus surrounded by crackheads, but they are NY, so I root for them regardless of how gross I believe the institution is.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 12:19:28 AM by Poison »

goredmen

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 12:55:15 AM »
Because that was a dirty play. Obekpa took the bait, and while that is not a good sign for his maturity, Fordham knew they'd have a chance to win w him out of the game, so they took it upon themselves to instigate a fight. Pecora is dirty, and his days are clearly numbered. And I don't hate Fordham. I happen to think it's a disgusting campus surrounded by crackheads, but they are NY, so I root for them regardless of how gross I believe the institution is.
Pecora is the nicest dude in the world. He always gave me the time of day when I approached him even though I was some dopey unathletic kid that couldn't do anything for him.
As for the tactics, the guy knows his seat is as hot as lava right now and he is trying to do what it takes to keep his generally high paying job coaching basketball. It was probably a little too far, and he might even admit that, but I don't fault the guy for pulling out all the stops in his Super Bowl.

Poison

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 01:30:31 AM »
Because that was a dirty play. Obekpa took the bait, and while that is not a good sign for his maturity, Fordham knew they'd have a chance to win w him out of the game, so they took it upon themselves to instigate a fight. Pecora is dirty, and his days are clearly numbered. And I don't hate Fordham. I happen to think it's a disgusting campus surrounded by crackheads, but they are NY, so I root for them regardless of how gross I believe the institution is.
Pecora is the nicest dude in the world. He always gave me the time of day when I approached him even though I was some dopey unathletic kid that couldn't do anything for him. As for the tactics, the guy knows his seat is as hot as lava right now and he is trying to do what it takes to keep his generally high paying job coaching basketball. It was probably a little too far, and he might even admit that, but I don't fault the guy for pulling out all the stops in his Super Bowl.
I've never heard anyone call him a nice guy. He had a nice run at Hofstra. He should have stayed where he was. Now, he's done, and it's going to be really hard for him to get a D1 coaching job. That said, I'd take Eric Paschall on my team. Add a trainer who kicks his butt, and he'll be a great player. 

TONYD3

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 01:55:06 AM »
What did Pecora do?