Does Rysheed Come Back?

• 44 replies

mkras99

Re: Does Rysheed Come Back?
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2015, 10:10:29 AM »
I hope not.  Odds on the next hire being a good one?  

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2015, 11:26:03 AM »
Yes he does

TONYD3

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2015, 11:29:41 AM »
Where is going to go ?

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2015, 12:48:40 PM »
Yes he does
I also am of that opinion if he stays in college.  He will want to be in pros by end of junior year latest. A transfer puts that back a year, and there's no way all the incorrect yappers in his ear let him go through two more years of waiting.  One more year most, at SJU's if the antics stop and he does a soph year turnaround pronto.  Cannot wait until end of year like CO.

Poison

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2015, 12:58:18 PM »
He plays like a Swingman. Not a point guard. To be a point in the pros, he's going to have to show that he can run the offense. He hasn't been running it this season. Some may say that's in part due to our lack of depth, but Rysheed Jordan was supposed to be the point guard. We're waiting for it.

Moose

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2015, 01:08:43 PM »
He plays like a Swingman. Not a point guard. To be a point in the pros, he's going to have to show that he can run the offense. He hasn't been running it this season. Some may say that's in part due to our lack of depth, but Rysheed Jordan was supposed to be the point guard. We're waiting for it.

He's had some great moments this year off the ball posting up smaller defenders.  Wouldnt mind seeing more of that.
Remember who broke the Slice news

paultzman

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2015, 01:17:58 PM »

He's had some great moments this year off the ball posting up smaller defenders.  Wouldnt mind seeing more of that.

Like your Avi & encouraged by your commitment to staying in the present. No more reflecting on the future of the program. That was absurd.

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2015, 02:09:42 PM »

Like your Avi & encouraged by your commitment to staying in the present. No more reflecting on the future of the program. That was absurd.
I wouldn't say absurd. Moose is just feeling the weight of the misfires of the past 2 seasons.  It's not good to dwell on it too ling, because for me, I realized I was going to get too mad.  I get it.  However, I'm taking this season as the big shootout at OK Corral.  I want the seniors to go out guns ablaze!

paultzman

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2015, 02:13:24 PM »

I wouldn't say absurd. Moose is just feeling the weight of the misfires of the past 2 seasons.  It's not good to dwell on it too ling, because for me, I realized I was going to get too mad.  I get it.  However, I'm taking this season as the big shootout at OK Corral.  I want the seniors to go out guns ablaze!
I was kidding.

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2015, 02:14:53 PM »

I was kidding.
that's what I get for ramping up on comments too quickly. I took yours out of context after seeing Moose "bloodied" the past few days  :knuppel2:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:15:11 PM by bball purist »

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2015, 12:04:22 AM »
http://www.nbadraft.net/2016mock_draft

This guy seems to think he's back.  Pick 52 in 2016

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2015, 12:08:09 AM »

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2015, 12:10:12 AM »

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2015, 09:23:59 AM »
I think he's gone at the end of season, it looks like his fun metered is pegged with going to school.  Beyond the end of the season there are so many moving parts that it wouldn't suprise me if he stays.
Cougar O' Malley

Foad

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2015, 09:34:13 AM »

I think he's gone at the end of season

it wouldn't suprise me if he stays.

Thanks for the update.

CC

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2015, 09:45:00 AM »
He will be back on the STJ roster next season.

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2015, 10:23:24 AM »
If he was going to transfer he would have done it before the 2nd semester began so he could begin playing at a new school next year when conference play was just starting.

Poison

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2015, 10:31:36 AM »
He will be back on the STJ roster next season.

I think you're right. There are a lot of guards like him in the NBDL. And those guys are far more polished.

TONYD3

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2015, 10:36:31 AM »
He would be foolish to leave but he is kind of foolish.

Tha Kid

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2015, 10:48:33 AM »
If he goes to John Lucas over the summer, he'll stay, if not, he'll go...
"I drink and I know things"