Re: Canary Island
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 08:01:36 PM »
We are getting a pro
you think Sima is a pro ?

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 08:04:03 PM »
We are getting a pro

There is another I believe. maher they hve nice beaches there?

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 08:04:39 PM »
http://cbacademy.org/index.php/roster-2/

Name   Gender   YOB   Country   Program
Daniel Vázquez   Male   1998   España   GRADUATE
Harry Craig   MALE   1998   Scotland   GRADUATE
Luc Buckingham   MALE   1997   England   GRADUATE
Lucas Nguessan   MALE   1997   Netherlands   GRADUATE
Oliver Gils   MALE   1997   Belgium   GRADUATE
Bjorn Rosman   Male   1999   Netherlands   GRADUATE
Merijn Awater   Male   1997   Netherlands   GRADUATE
Jordan Blount   MALE   1997   Ireland   GRADUATE
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 08:04:58 PM by Amaseinyourface2 »
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 08:14:47 PM »
We are getting a pro

couldn't even find that place on a map. our vacations are usually more sightseeing unless there is a 1 or 2 day stop along the way like in Uruguay last yr.

Not even sure where the next vacation will be. Either back to Europe because of the weak Euro or Asia. In the meantime I'm going to have to live vicariously through your 5 star vacations :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 08:15:42 PM by mjmaherjr »

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 08:25:14 PM »
We are getting a pro

couldn't even find that place on a map. our vacations are usually more sightseeing unless there is a 1 or 2 day stop along the way like in Uruguay last yr.

Not even sure where the next vacation will be. Either back to Europe because of the weak Euro or Asia. In the meantime I'm going to have to live vicariously through your 5 star vacations :)

Heading to Italy  in October, Aruba somewhere in between.  Ya I have no idea wher the Canaries are

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 08:27:20 PM »
We are getting a pro

Heading to Italy  in October, Aruba somewhere in between.  Ya I have no idea wher the Canaries are
where in italy ?

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 08:45:51 PM »
We are getting a pro

where
 in italy ?

Venice, Florence and Rome. But will be bouncing around

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2015, 08:50:15 PM »
We are getting a pro

where
 in italy ?

that's exactly the route we did.

Venice you have to go to the wine and tapas bar Al Timon. I'll send you the information on how to get there but it's walking distance from the grand canal. Awesome place.

Florence your 1st meal has to be at La Giostra. Best meal I have ever had and have sent probably at least 20 people there and all have loved it.  Once of the specials is Pear Ravioli. Don't question the name just eat it. Freaking amazing.

I'll get you some more ideas.  You are going to LOVE that trip

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2015, 09:02:56 PM »
We are getting a pro

where
 in italy ?

Venice you have to go to the wine and tapas bar Al Timon. I'll send you the information on how to get there but it's walking distance from the grand canal. Awesome place.

Florence your 1st meal has to be at La Giostra. Best meal I have ever had and have sent probably at least 20 people there and all have loved it.  Once of the specials is Pear Ravioli. Don't question the name just eat it. Freaking amazing.

Great! Thanks MJ. My wife has been there twice, but always open to new stuff. My ass wants to see Rome

desco80

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2015, 09:03:08 PM »
I'm going to the Italian riviera next month, portofino .. cinque terre, genoa ... so if any of you world travelers have any tips, please send them my way

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2015, 09:09:39 PM »
We are getting a pro

where
 in italy ?

Great! Thanks MJ. My wife has been there twice, but always open to new stuff. My ass wants to see Rome
Tourism wise I could spend a month in rome. I'm not really religious but the Vatican was off the hook amazing. Do a guided tour that way someone is explaining everything in the place because there is so much to it that is interesting

Picture wise make sure you go back to the coliseum and vatican at night and take pictures. The pictures we got were probably some of the best we have ever gotten especially the coliseum the way it's lit up at night.

I ate gelato and pasta every day in italy

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2015, 09:15:55 PM »
I'm going to the Italian riviera next month, portofino .. cinque terre, genoa ... so if any of you world travelers have any tips, please send them my way

Go to Capri!
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2015, 09:19:31 PM »
Haven't been there yet but that could end up being one of the next places we go because I have a client in Milan and Nat has a cousin there which isn't far away.

I had a friend that went there last year and loved it. I will check with him on monday to see if he has any recommendations for you

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2015, 09:26:47 PM »

Cinque Terre is fantastic, stayed in Levanto 4 minutes north, beautiful itself. Great hiking, food and amazing scenery, Spent 4 days and could spent weeks there.

Moose

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 09:32:01 PM »
Oh great
Another vacation thread.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2015, 09:32:48 PM »
Oh great
Another vacation thread.
it's titled canary island

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 11:31:27 PM »

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 11:57:41 PM »

I'm going to Bayonne, Cleveland and Troy, NY.  Eat your heart out.

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2015, 12:05:45 AM »
I'm confused