Big East Tournament

• 186 replies
Re: Big East Tournament
« Reply #180 on: March 17, 2016, 08:38:17 PM »
The NCAA doesn't know how to read the rule they wrote.  That's why they didn't enforce it.

LoganK

« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2016, 09:24:22 AM »
This has gotten absurd.  It would be illegal if something illegal happened.  The recruit was not contingent on the coach.  Not in the contract.  Anything else is heresay.  Let's move on.

I am not interested in posts suggesting that a poster stop posting about what that poster is interested in and instead post about something that a poster not interested in his post is interested in. Please do not make posts like this any more.
Love you, Foad!

cjfish

« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2016, 02:51:17 PM »
what a group of lunatics we are!!

Foad

« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2016, 05:25:06 PM »
This has gotten absurd.  It would be illegal if something illegal happened.  The recruit was not contingent on the coach.  Not in the contract.  Anything else is heresay.  Let's move on.

I am not interested in posts suggesting that a poster stop posting about what that poster is interested in and instead post about something that a poster not interested in his post is interested in. Please do not make posts like this any more.
Love you, Foad!

Join the club.

« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2016, 07:22:57 PM »

Love you, Foad!

Join the club.
An exclusive one currently numbering one.  ;) :)

« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2016, 09:18:16 PM »
Why even continue to argue? He won't change his mind.
I could say the same thing about you.  Will you change your mind?  Tell me why you don't think Willard didn't break 11.4.1.1.  I was asked to cite the rule.  I did it.  Tell me why you don't think he broke it? Or don't make any more posts.

Yes, I'll change my mind if the NCAA puts Seton Hall on probation for breaking rule 11.4.1.1.
But can't one think for oneself?  Or do does one think so highly of the NCAA  that they could not possibly be wrong about anything.  Rome has spoken.  Remember Orlando Sanchez?  STJ had to hire a high priced attorney to resolve that misadjudication on their part.  He lost a year of development.  The attorney said it turned out to be an open and shut case and that he should not have had to have even been hired in the first place. They're notorious for their stupidity.

« Reply #186 on: March 22, 2016, 12:23:35 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if the NCAA has corruption like FIFA, I feel like they must in some respects.  Honestly, I know Cal got hit with some stuff a few years back but its been all crickets lately. Same with Baylor and their corruption, no one called them out on Rico Gathers and I am sure a host of other athletes. In addition to the Seton Hall crickets we are talking about with Tiny and IW.