Cheer up

• 4 replies

Poison

Cheer up
« on: March 28, 2016, 12:31:39 PM »
Pittsburgh just lost two good recruits. See, isn't that better than SU is in the final four?
Maybe this is finally the end of the line for Pitt. They were once a BE doormat, and Jerry McCullough was the best that they could throw at us. I miss those days.

derk

Re: Cheer up
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 01:33:13 PM »
Pittsburgh just lost two good recruits. See, isn't that better than SU is in the final four?
Maybe this is finally the end of the line for Pitt. They were once a BE doormat, and Jerry McCullough was the best that they could throw at us. I miss those days.

Who are they ? Anyone we can poach ?

Poison

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 02:19:08 PM »
Kithcart and Manigault. Kithcart is a 4 star PG, and Manigault is a 3 star. Based on having Mullin here to recruit locally, I'm hoping that enough coaches move around that a local player who was previously committed elsewhere, opens up his recruitment again, and decides to stay home. I think we need the current recruits, and current players to help find us talent as well. They need to convince top recruits that they'll be ready next year with a full roster of players at their appropriate positions.

Marillac

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 09:48:04 PM »

Cheer up is rich coming from you.

Poison

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 01:48:05 AM »

Cheer up is rich coming from you.

www.unbunchyourpanties.com