Bench Decorum

• 43 replies

Foad

Re: Bench Decorum
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2014, 06:58:45 AM »
You should just be happy he hasn't gone full Huggins yet. It is very ridiculous. I'm not saying him wearing what he has been doesn't look funny. I just don't care at all.

Well, you [royal] say you don't care, but you stand up for him. If you didn't care, there wouldn't be 50 posts in this thread defending to his death his right to dress like a mental patient. Because that's what he looks like: a homeless guy who's wearing every bit of clothing he has because he doesn't have a closet.

Lavin dresses the way he does because he's fat and he's vain. He's fat because he's been living too much of the good life - too much macaroni and gravy, too much braciole, too much chianti - and his age and his illness and his now sedentary lifestyle have caught up with him. But Lavin also has the incredible vanity of an airhead who became a celebrity at an early age and the incredible insecurity of an celebrity who failed publicly and spectacularly at an early age. He's embarrassed he's such a porker because he knows deep down that if he exercised some self control and spent as much time working out as he does doing his hair he wouldn't have man tits. He wears the sweat suit because his regular clothes don't fit comfortably and he wears the pinstripes to cover up the jiggles that would clearly be visible while he's jumping up and down on the sidelines.

I look at it this way: he's a clown and this is his clown suit. I find it very appropriate.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 06:59:54 AM by Foad »

TONYD3

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2014, 08:50:01 AM »
You should just be happy he hasn't gone full Huggins yet. It is very ridiculous. I'm not saying him wearing what he has been doesn't look funny. I just don't care at all.
Well, you [royal] say you don't care, but you stand up for him. If you didn't care, there wouldn't be 50 posts in this thread defending to his death his right to dress like a mental patient. Because that's what he looks like: a homeless guy who's wearing every bit of clothing he has because he doesn't have a closet. Lavin dresses the way he does because he's fat and he's vain. He's fat because he's been living too much of the good life - too much macaroni and gravy, too much braciole, too much chianti - and his age and his illness and his now sedentary lifestyle have caught up with him. But Lavin also has the incredible vanity of an airhead who became a celebrity at an early age and the incredible insecurity of an celebrity who failed publicly and spectacularly at an early age. He's embarrassed he's such a porker because he knows deep down that if he exercised some self control and spent as much time working out as he does doing his hair he wouldn't have man tits. He wears the sweat suit because his regular clothes don't fit comfortably and he wears the pinstripes to cover up the jiggles that would clearly be visible while he's jumping up and down on the sidelines. I look at it this way: he's a clown and this is his clown suit. I find it very appropriate.
Excellent points. Keep up the good work. 

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2014, 10:45:32 AM »
Blue Uniforms Lavin's attire Bench decorum What's next?
Sneakers, they're not all wearing the same type of sneakers. 8)

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2014, 11:17:47 AM »
Well, you [royal] say you don't care, but you stand up for him. If you didn't care, there wouldn't be 50 posts in this thread defending to his death his right to dress like a mental patient. Because that's what he looks like: a homeless guy who's wearing every bit of clothing he has because he doesn't have a closet. Lavin dresses the way he does because he's fat and he's vain. He's fat because he's been living too much of the good life - too much macaroni and gravy, too much braciole, too much chianti - and his age and his illness and his now sedentary lifestyle have caught up with him. But Lavin also has the incredible vanity of an airhead who became a celebrity at an early age and the incredible insecurity of an celebrity who failed publicly and spectacularly at an early age. He's embarrassed he's such a porker because he knows deep down that if he exercised some self control and spent as much time working out as he does doing his hair he wouldn't have man tits. He wears the sweat suit because his regular clothes don't fit comfortably and he wears the pinstripes to cover up the jiggles that would clearly be visible while he's jumping up and down on the sidelines. I look at it this way: he's a clown and this is his clown suit. I find it very appropriate.

I really don't care what he wears. But I do care when others say he should have to wear a suit and tie or that he's somehow disrespecting the university.