ATF: 'SKINHEAD' PLOT TO KILL OBAMA, 102 BLACKS DISRUPTED

• 42 replies

kob24

Re: ATF: 'SKINHEAD' PLOT TO KILL OBAMA, 102 BLACKS DISRUPTED
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2008, 08:02:52 PM »
marco if hilary beat Obama and she was on the ticket and ahead of mccain would u still feel this way

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2008, 09:15:03 PM »
marco if hilary beat Obama and she was on the ticket and ahead of mccain would u still feel this way

I was voting for McCain either way

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2008, 10:49:17 PM »
These guys were obviously nice persons, but this is just the beginning. Im sure we'll hear of another incident before the election. If Obama does win, I hope to God nothing happens to me, this Country will be at war with itself

I also worry if Obama loses in a close race like Al Gore.  I see the potential for riots all across the country.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 02:16:29 AM »
These guys were obviously nice persons, but this is just the beginning. Im sure we'll hear of another incident before the election. If Obama does win, I hope to God nothing happens to me, this Country will be at war with itself

I also worry if Obama loses in a close race like Al Gore.  I see the potential for riots all across the country.
i doubt it. 
worst case scenario...obama wins by ten million votes and loses in the electoral college. 
something similar happened in 2000...and no one burned anything.

pmg911

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 09:50:43 AM »

i doubt it. 
worst case scenario...obama wins by ten million votes and loses in the electoral college. 
something similar happened in 2000...and no one burned anything.

I would hope you are right but you can't compare that election to this one...

Unforunately. . there are a lot of people voting for Obama solely because he is black and there are people voting against him because he is black...    its a very sad commentary on our society but its a fact of life...

If Obama loses, which I highly doubt at this point, I could see problems arising in cities that have historical had riots in the past...

I very much hope I am wrong though...     

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 11:19:03 AM »
We just need to get rid of the electoral college system.  Very outdated...
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

pmg911

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 11:28:40 AM »

and replace it with what..   

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 11:34:42 AM »

and replace it with what..   

popular vote - for only those that pay taxes!

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 11:41:26 AM »
A popular vote, this way the candidate that receives the most votes ACTUALLY wins and we can actually make the argument that everyone's vote counts.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

pmg911

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 01:44:25 PM »
A popular vote, this way the candidate that receives the most votes ACTUALLY wins and we can actually make the argument that everyone's vote counts.

Candidates would focus their campaigns on the population centers and parts of the country would be ignored...       you would be giving more weight to certain states...

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 02:34:45 PM »
more weight is given to the nascar states today.  that's why white trash and hockey moms are in the driver's seat for the most important post in the world.

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2008, 02:36:35 PM »
more weight is given to the nascar states today.  that's why white trash and hockey moms are in the driver's seat for the most important post in the world.

Guess Im not the only one stereotyping here

pmg911

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2008, 02:39:10 PM »

PLEASE get a grip on reality..    PLEASE. . you will lead a much happier and less stressful life...

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2008, 02:47:23 PM »
i thrive on stress...that's why i chose the business i'm in...the reality business.

you can fantasize all you want... we went from a womanizing trailer trash president to a coke sniffing drunk...and if mccain wins, a loose cannon womanizer whose wife committed felony drug charges...with a white trash girls gone wild running mate who gave speeches this year to a group that wants to seceed from the union.

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2008, 02:48:51 PM »
i thrive on stress...that's why i chose the business i'm in...the reality business.

you can fantasize all you want... we went from a womanizing trailer trash president to a coke sniffing drunk...and if mccain wins, a loose cannon womanizer whose wife committed felony drug charges...with a white trash girls gone wild running mate who gave speeches this year to a group that wants to seceed from the union.

or to a guy who wears turbans and hangs out with terrorists

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2008, 03:25:07 PM »

Candidates would focus their campaigns on the population centers and parts of the country would be ignored...       you would be giving more weight to certain states...

Elections would be looked at as being much more fair because everyones vote would truly count and we wouldn't have had a situation like the year 2000 where Al Gore REALLY won the election.  More people in this country voted for Al Gore and should've won. Plain and simple. 

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »

PLEASE get a grip on reality..    PLEASE. . you will lead a much happier and less stressful life...
How is that not a grip on reality?  The media and candidates are pandering to small towns in Ohio.  How are we going to be governed by the whims of small towns?  A small town's needs are NOTHING LIKE the issues New York faces in the economy, from terrorism... why shouldn't candidates focus on population centers?

Randomhero423

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2008, 05:59:31 PM »

Candidates would focus their campaigns on the population centers and parts of the country would be ignored...       you would be giving more weight to certain states...

Elections would be looked at as being much more fair because everyones vote would truly count and we wouldn't have had a situation like the year 2000 where Al Gore REALLY won the election.  More people in this country voted for Al Gore and should've won. Plain and simple. 

candidates would only go into NY, CAL, Texas, Illinois and Florida.

people in the middle states will be ignored and that's simply not right.

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2008, 06:52:14 PM »
What isn't right is when one candidate gets more votes than the other and yet loses the election...

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2008, 08:41:07 PM »

Candidates would focus their campaigns on the population centers and parts of the country would be ignored...       you would be giving more weight to certain states...

candidates would only go into NY, CAL, Texas, Illinois and Florida.

people in the middle states will be ignored and that's simply not right.
untrue.  The Republican party has proven that you can get more votes playing to the "real" America, the less populated areas.  With the reach of media and the speed of travel, why would a conservative candidate spend too much time in NY or Cal?  And there are conservative votes to be had in both places.  A center-left candidate would mine the midwest and west for votes as well; a far-left candidate might ignore the nation's middle.