***JJ EXCLUSIVE*** A Legend Has Been Banned ***JJ EXCLUSIVE***

• 45 replies
Marco Baldi was banned from the well known and often controversial BigEastBoards.com yesterday, according to a source close to the situation.  According to the source, no reason was given for his banishment, and Baldi can no longer post on or read the board frequented by dozens of St. John's disgruntled fans.

Baldi could not be reached for comment, as his wife indicated he has left the country for "personal and emotional reasons."
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

Re: ***JJ EXCLUSIVE*** A Legend Has Been Banned ***JJ EXCLUSIVE***
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 10:51:07 PM »
it's funny how some can get banned for trying to get the conversation going...while mean spirited posters who only attack others and bring nothing else to the table get their scrotums licked.

baldi had more than five thousand posts.  when did they figure out he was flaming the site?

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 11:39:08 PM »
LOL Theo you ruined something I had planned for next week almost.....but I will have something very fun coming up this Monday.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 11:40:11 PM »
i agree with BEB's ruling.  good for them.

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 12:16:50 AM »

Is this your way of campaigning and positioning yourself for a moderator position at BEB?
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 12:25:27 AM »

Is this your way of campaigning and positioning yourself for a moderator position at BEB?

I wonder if he measures up...

sjd8886

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 12:32:49 AM »
marco is like the isiah thomas of posting...he has the numbers, but no one likes him :)

ohhh just kidding...i live for our lengthy baylor discussions

sjd8886

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 12:33:19 AM »
VIVA LA BALDI

Tha Kid

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 09:49:39 AM »
Is this true or false?  When did it occur? Why? I'm outraged but want the facts.
"I drink and I know things"

Marillac

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 11:24:48 AM »
No reason for Baldi to have been banned.  Ridiculous. 

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 11:44:12 AM »
Is this true or false?  When did it occur? Why? I'm outraged but want the facts.

This is true, im not quite sure why. I wasnt given a reason. My last post was a response to Maven criticizing my father

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 11:46:22 AM »

False? What kind of journalist do you think I am?  ;D

boo3

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 12:16:33 PM »

This is true, im not quite sure why. I wasnt given a reason. My last post was a response to Maven criticizing my father

Sounds like this Maven character is untouchable over there.  Give em hell Baldi! 

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 01:10:25 PM »

Sounds like this Maven character is untouchable over there.  Give em hell Baldi!

Ya I guess there is some favoritism or fear, whichever it maybe. BUt I guess I get banned for speaking my mind and voicing an opinion, while others continue to make threats whether its in plain sight on the board or via PM.

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 02:17:43 PM »
That place's been a sewer fo a long time.

Glad we have this outlet here to express our viewpoints in a dignified manner.

-Choz4life
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 02:22:53 PM »
I'm really not too concerned with what goes on other places and why should anyone else? Everything you need is here and things are always improving here.

Marillac

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 02:36:14 PM »
I'm really not too concerned with what goes on other places and why should anyone else? Everything you need is here and things are always improving here.

It matters because the sites are different.  There are next to no posts on this site in the morning, but it is far more active at night compared to BEB or Redmen.  Some days on here are S-L-O-W and some days on those sites are slow.  It's good to have different places to go when you feel like wasting time on the internet talkign STJ basketball.

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 02:47:18 PM »
Maybe we should start a website and have people sign an online petition to reinstate Marco.

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 03:02:22 PM »

It matters because the sites are different.  There are next to no posts on this site in the morning, but it is far more active at night compared to BEB or Redmen.  Some days on here are S-L-O-W and some days on those sites are slow.  It's good to have different places to go when you feel like wasting time on the internet talkign STJ basketball.

I'm not disputing they all hold their own place however I'm simply not concerned with what they do and how they do it anymore. I contribute to each site as well as a poster from time to time but fact remains and sure I'm biased but I think we have the most going on. We might not have the most posters or views but thats up to the people to come here. We're still the new kid on the block and I think over a 2 year run we've made more strides than any other team site in college basketball.

boo3

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 03:07:47 PM »

I'm not disputing they all hold their own place however I'm simply not concerned with what they do and how they do it anymore. I contribute to each site as well as a poster from time to time but fact remains and sure I'm biased but I think we have the most going on. We might not have the most posters or views but thats up to the people to come here. We're still the new kid on the block and I think over a 2 year run we've made more strides than any other team site in college basketball.

I wish the team made as many strides as the Jungle :'(