BETHUNE/COOKMAN

• 13 replies

redslope

BETHUNE/COOKMAN
« on: November 09, 2016, 12:45:04 PM »
Lets Get back to what really matters--Redmen basketball.  Late night this Friday--do we blow them out or is it a nail biter.  If I'm gonna be out that late we better win and win by 20.

Re: BETHUNE/COOKMAN
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 02:13:01 PM »
For some reason not seeing this game on my TV listings here in Maryland.  Is FS2 regional?
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 04:34:44 PM »
Use the Fox Sports Go App on your phone, tablet or Apple TV.  You can access all the Fox Sports stations and watch the game on FS2.

Poison

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 05:24:41 PM »
I'll go with Johnnies 78, Bethune Cookman 55. They have very little talent. Maybe a point guard who can get hot from 3 occasionally, but that's really it.

TONYD3

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 08:18:19 PM »
I'll go with Johnnies 78, Bethune Cookman 55. They have very little talent. Maybe a point guard who can get hot from 3 occasionally, but that's really it.
After last year. I will believe it when I see it. 78-55 will get make more positive. Blowout would be nice.

Poison

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 09:24:52 PM »
After last year. I will believe it when I see it. 78-55 will get make more positive. Blowout would be nice.

This is Bethune Cookman. Not NJIT or Fordham.

TONYD3

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 09:34:51 PM »

NJIT is not good, was never good, and will never be good. We should have beaten them last year.We had  PLENTY of talent to beat them.

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 10:13:26 PM »
Game has been switched from FS2 to the YES Network.

Poison

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 11:15:35 PM »

NJIT is not good, was never good, and will never be good. We should have beaten them last year.We had  PLENTY of talent to beat them.

They were more talented than us last year. So was Fordham.

redslope

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 11:40:08 PM »

You are wrong about last year--given the record your list is too short. ;).

Poison

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 07:40:41 AM »

I said we would be terrible last year. We were. We got rid of some terrible players, and it appears we've added some capable ones. But that has nothing to do w how bad BC is. They are terrible.

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 09:12:43 AM »
Good Luck fellas!

Here's hoping you all get the kind of season you deserve.

May a bright future for the Johnnies be right around the corner!

paultzman

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 10:16:26 AM »

I said we would be terrible last year. We were. We got rid of some terrible players, and it appears we've added some capable ones. But that has nothing to do w how bad BC is. They are terrible.

Good to get that first win, but we need to keep this game & other softies in perspective for sure. The Michigan State, second round game in Bahamas, Cuse, Minnesota & Penn State should give us something to evaluate & hopefully build on.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 10:43:08 AM by paultzman »

TONYD3

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 03:30:21 PM »
I just looked them up. Your right . They are really bad. 78-55 sounds right.