Georgetown 12/20

• 68 replies

Poison

Re: Georgetown 12/20
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2021, 03:47:59 PM »
Do you know and speak to anybody working in a metro area hospital? I do. I don't know what I know from watching Cnbc an Fox.  I get it straight from the horses mouth.

Don't kid yourself. Nothing's been seen like this since 1919. It's too bad it had to happen in an election year or you might not be living in the fantasy world in which you and half the country are. But more people are converting everyday as they and their families catch it.

We just need to win Georgia, and then we can begin to take away their rights.

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2021, 03:54:52 PM »
Man I miss basketball... We need some games
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2021, 05:20:13 PM »
Man I miss basketball... We need some games
January 2nd I hear.

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2021, 06:24:18 PM »
We just need to win Georgia, and then we can begin to take away their rights.
That would be nice.

Still I'm hoping that JB's day one first order of business is to pack the supreme court with undocumented Mexican immigrants.

Marillac

« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2021, 07:31:23 PM »
Do you know and speak to anybody working in a metro area hospital? I do. I don't know what I know from watching Cnbc an Fox.  I get it straight from the horses mouth.

Don't kid yourself. Nothing's been seen like this since 1919. It's too bad it had to happen in an election year or you might not be living in the fantasy world in which you and half the country are. But more people are converting everyday as they and their families catch it.

I thought people were done pretending this was a remarkably dangerous virus. I guess not.

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2021, 08:14:05 PM »
I thought people were done pretending this was a remarkably dangerous virus. I guess not.
I'm friends with a high ranking nurse manager at a local hospital system who recounts nightmarish horror stories of the last 9 months in NYC.  Is she on the democratic party payroll to spread misinformation?  In cahoots with some broad international conspiracy? Are all the sick people and cadavers dem paid actors?

November 4th was almost two months ago. What's the incentive now to lie about the numbers that have pushed Covid past cancer and heart disease as the number one killer in America? 

What makes you think it's not a dangerous virus?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 09:02:08 PM by carmineabbatiello »

Poison

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2021, 02:20:55 AM »
I'm friends with a high ranking nurse manager at a local hospital system who recounts nightmarish horror stories of the last 9 months in NYC.  Is she on the democratic party payroll to spread misinformation?  In cahoots with some broad international conspiracy? Are all the sick people and cadavers dem paid actors?

November 4th was almost two months ago. What's the incentive now to lie about the numbers that have pushed Covid past cancer and heart disease as the number one killer in America? 

What makes you think it's not a dangerous virus?

He’s a conspiracy theorist. A cult follower. Anyone that thinks this isn’t real gets to own that label.

Personally, I’m looking forward to forced vaccinations. You know, after we take their guns in the middle of the night.

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2021, 01:45:05 PM »
He’s a conspiracy theorist. A cult follower. Anyone that thinks this isn’t real gets to own that label.

Personally, I’m looking forward to forced vaccinations. You know, after we take their guns in the middle of the night.
It's surprising.

Marillac is smart. Doc is no dope either.  All they would have to do is speak to one medical professional at any area hospital.  And I do mean anyone health pro at any metro hospital and they would know the truth in 10 seconds.

Poison

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2021, 02:00:29 PM »
It's surprising.

Marillac is smart. Doc is no dope either.  All they would have to do is speak to one medical professional at any area hospital.  And I do mean anyone health pro at any metro hospital and they would know the truth in 10 seconds.

Doc who? Drew?

A conspiracy theorist doesn’t need evidence to justify their conspiracies.

It’s on YouTube, so good nuff fr me.