Yet another Lance post...smh

• 42 replies
Re: Yet another Lance post...smh
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2009, 04:10:27 PM »
Stephenson isn't coming to St. John's....  So, we can put that scenario to rest.  Nevertheless, I agree with you in wishing Stephenson will soon pick a school, so his recruiting shenanigans will no longer be a topic.

little bit of advice...giving a definite answer to something you have no idea about and no control over, makes you look like a jackass...lance could announce hes going to play for mars university, so just chill...idk if you've been following this story at all, but lance never makes up his mind 100%...no one is out of it until its over, regardless of zags reports or anything else

Little bit of advice....  I'll ask for your advice when I want it.  I'm not much of a betting man, but I'll bet you money that Stephenson will not be a part of the 2009-2010 St. John's men's basketball team.

FYI, I've been following the recruitment of Stephenson for quite awhile.  I feel that, regardless what takes place with Arizona or Memphis, Stephenson will find another avenue before going to St. John's.  I also believe he'll commit to one of those mentioned schools within another week or two.

You have your opinion and I have mine.  Get your thong out of your butt.

my advice to you is find a dictionary and look up "opinion" bc you said, "stephenson isnt coming to st johns"...thats a statement, not an opinion...did you by any chance have to repeat the 2nd grade?

Care to wager (on Stephenson coming to St. John's)?  My opinion is Stephenson will not come to St. John's.

What does it matter, whether I think he's not coming to St. John's?  You seem to take offense....  Stop whining like a baby.

Please refrain from name calling.

I personally feel its more likely for Lance to wind up somewhere else but despite the fact we're the ultimate fall back plan I think we're still very much a possibility. Also I want Lance in Queens next fall and to all those who worry about chemistry issues, I think thats a risk we need to take. I'd take chemistry issues over scoring less than 45ppg.

It's obvious the poster had a problem with my response (saying, Stephenson will not attend St. John's), Dave.  Hence, in calling me a "jackass."  LOL   I wasn't bothered by it, as it's easy to go that route (trash talk and throw barbs) on the internet.

Nevertheless, I also want Stephenson to be a Johnny.  But, I do not believe that'll be the case.  So, I've resigned myself to believe he'll never put on a St. John's uniform.

It's all good, Dave!

Two wrongs don't make a right. I've asked both of you to behave. Thanks for understanding.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

sjd8886

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2009, 04:23:47 PM »
i didnt name call dave, i simply asked if he had to repeat the 2nd grade, or any below those, since he does not know the difference between opinion and fact...he stated a fact, and i dont like when people with no sources do that...frankly idc if it was about lance or santa claus coming to town, he talked outta his ass and now hes trying to cover for it

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2009, 05:08:57 PM »
Dude.  Squash the beef.