MCNPA

Re: One thing I like 'bout each newb
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2011, 02:05:08 AM »
Moe's overall Big east ranks overall:

17th in scoring(Highest for freshman)
6th in rebounding
14th in steals
8th in blocked shots

An important note is that Moe is NOT in the top 10 players in minutes played, so his stats are not misconstrued by the fact that he garners big minutes.  We look at him and see a work in progress.  Heck of a work in progress considering he's in the top 8 in the league thus far in rebounding and blocks and top 17 in both scoring and steals.  No doubt Moe needs anoer year and hopefully 2 to be NBA prime material, but he could arguably be the best SF in the Big East even next season. 

Moose

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2011, 07:34:20 AM »

6th in rebounding
14th in steals
8th in blocked shots

An important note is that Moe is NOT in the top 10 players in minutes played, so his stats are not misconstrued by the fact that he garners big minutes.  We look at him and see a work in progress.  Heck of a work in progress considering he's in the top 8 in the league thus far in rebounding and blocks and top 17 in both scoring and steals.  No doubt Moe needs anoer year and hopefully 2 to be NBA prime material, but he could arguably be the best SF in the Big East even next season. 

Surprised about the minutes.
Remember who broke the Slice news

MCNPA

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2011, 08:20:39 AM »

6th in rebounding
14th in steals
8th in blocked shots

Surprised about the minutes.

Moe averages 34.3 minutes per game.  #10 in the Big East at 34.9 mpg is Kyle Kuric who incidentally is a walk-on.  #1 is Vincent Council at 37.5.

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2011, 08:25:56 AM »

6th in rebounding
14th in steals
8th in blocked shots

Good stuff bre.   

Hope Moe keep it up come Conf. play.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.