Who will be top 3 contributors off the bench?

• 24 replies
Re: Who will be top 3 contributors off the bench?
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2013, 07:59:40 PM »
Greene, if healthy, will be a much more productive player coming off the bench. Only if Branch and Jordan are injured should he start.

Agree. As far as redshirting it may be a good idea to redshirt 4-5 guys the way recruiting is going.

boo3

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2013, 11:07:24 AM »
Greene, if healthy, will be a much more productive player coming off the bench. Only if Branch and Jordan are injured should he start.

Agree. As far as redshirting it may be a good idea to redshirt 4-5 guys the way recruiting is going.

Good point. We have had a terrible track record so far with Lavin and never get anyone to sign late in the game when the worry-wart fanbase starts crying...

:eyeroll:

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2013, 04:28:40 PM »

Good point. We have had a terrible track record so far with Lavin and never get anyone to sign late in the game when the worry-wart fanbase starts crying...

Way to note my sarcasm (not directed toward you BTW) or should I be noting your sarcasm? (HAPPY FACE)! BTW Where are the icons?

boo3

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2013, 06:10:32 PM »

Way to note my sarcasm (not directed toward you BTW) or should I be noting your sarcasm? (HAPPY FACE)! BTW Where are the icons?

I know, without the icons, much more difficult to detect sarcasm..  I just assume most of your posts are bad jokes anyway......

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2013, 10:55:49 PM »

I know, without the icons, much more difficult to detect sarcasm..  I just assume most of your posts are bad jokes anyway......
Haha. have you been hanging around with my daughter? (Watch it with your reply! lol)