Game 11: St. Francis Brooklyn

• 23 replies

Johnny23

Re: Game 11: St. Francis Brooklyn
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2018, 08:48:58 AM »
Williams athleticism is his best attribute at this point. Get him some minutes and let him just fly around a la Simon.

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2018, 10:13:57 AM »
I thought the same thing.  Even after the basket no one moved.

I thought it was 1 and 1, but when nobody moved, I started questioning why the ref gave him 2 shots, and totally missed the rebound putback.

I have to wonder, in the back of my mind, if the ref gave the correct signal prior to the free throw.  For four people to just brain lock like that at the same time, is unheard of.

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2018, 11:31:28 AM »
I thought it was 1 and 1, but when nobody moved, I started questioning why the ref gave him 2 shots, and totally missed the rebound putback.

I have to wonder, in the back of my mind, if the ref gave the correct signal prior to the free throw.  For four people to just brain lock like that at the same time, is unheard of.

I wonder what they would have done if the score was closer. I also think it wasn’t verbalized by the refs and their mistake. Redo? Since it was a blowout it didn’t really matter.

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2018, 03:45:42 PM »

Regardless he should have dunked that lol
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle