Nick Johnson - G - Findlay Prep - Henderson, NV/ Gilbert, AZ - ARIZONA

• 64 replies
Re: Nick Johnson - G - Findlay Prep - Henderson, NV/ Gilbert, AZ - ARIZONA
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2010, 01:09:55 AM »
I have no clue of their scholarship situation but I wonder what this means for Quinn Cook and Jahii Carson.
It'll have no effect on Quinn. I think it will enhance their already strong chance with Carson.

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2010, 01:38:32 AM »
I have no clue of their scholarship situation but I wonder what this means for Quinn Cook and Jahii Carson.
It'll have no effect on Quinn. I think it will enhance their already strong chance with Carson.

Damn, I was hoping he planned to play the point.  Figured they already had MoMo.  From reading their boards, some of their fans are hoping Nick's relationship with Turner will help too.  That'd probably be best thing for us.

« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2010, 01:48:07 AM »
I think Derrick Williams is jumping to the pros after next season. I think he's that good.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2010, 08:58:26 AM »
Damn, I was hoping he planned to play the point.  Figured they already had MoMo.  From reading their boards, some of their fans are hoping Nick's relationship with Turner will help too.  That'd probably be best thing for us.

I also hope Turner decides on attending Arizona, along with his AAU teammate (Johnson).  But, I have an odd feeling Turner will head to Kansas and Carson will end up at Arizona.  We still have time for things to play out, but we may have to bank on being in the right place at the right time with a couple of these kids.

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2010, 07:16:25 PM »
Good get for Zona....this kid is going to be special.