Polee

• 21 replies

boo3

Re: Polee
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 07:28:59 PM »
People are sleeping on Amir Garrett. He is a stud. Go to You Tube and check him out. He is going to get minutes next year. Most important, he is a great kid. If you remember when he committed last year he said he wants to come in and play and compete with other good players.

Well I think Garrett is hungry to compete yet understanding to fit a role. He's a complimentary player on Findlay and does a great job of doing that. Everyone will play some time here and there.

But Amir is very capable of being "the guy" as well.   As a junior at Leuzinger High (same school as Russell Westbrook), he led the school to an unexpected CIF State Championship, and was named CIF Player of the Year...In a recruiting story after the title, but before he'd decided to switch to Findlay Prep, he was descripbed as a cross between Shawn Marion and Demar Derozan.   http://www.calihighsports.com/articles/60

Absolutely love Garrett been singing his praises since day one.

Whenever i see Amir on tv or on any clips i think Tayshaun Prince.   Am i far off?  tayshaun was a role player at first, quiet and reserved.  As he got older and developed he became a great all round player. Of course he's a lefty as well.   I see good things for Amir. 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:29:46 PM by boo3 »

Re: Polee
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 07:30:56 PM »
People are sleeping on Amir Garrett. He is a stud. Go to You Tube and check him out. He is going to get minutes next year. Most important, he is a great kid. If you remember when he committed last year he said he wants to come in and play and compete with other good players.

Well I think Garrett is hungry to compete yet understanding to fit a role. He's a complimentary player on Findlay and does a great job of doing that. Everyone will play some time here and there.

But Amir is very capable of being "the guy" as well.   As a junior at Leuzinger High (same school as Russell Westbrook), he led the school to an unexpected CIF State Championship, and was named CIF Player of the Year...In a recruiting story after the title, but before he'd decided to switch to Findlay Prep, he was descripbed as a cross between Shawn Marion and Demar Derozan.   http://www.calihighsports.com/articles/60

love what Ive seen out of Garrett. I kind of see Wesley Johnson. Little shorter but has that athleticism and looks like him as well
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.