Keita Injury

• 69 replies
Re: Keita Injury
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2018, 02:24:36 PM »
Off by 4 years
Fun is entertaining, you are a Dolt

No, he's entertaining too.  Baldi's absence and/or sanity has left a huge void on the board.  He's only trying to fill it.

« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2018, 03:09:52 PM »
Ok.  We'll forgive you your Postell gaffe but I must repeat this...

You do know this is a St. John's message board, right?

Haha! I know optimism isn't what this board is used to. I live in CT and I'm surrounded by UConn fans who are so fair weather and so spoiled that it's all I can do keep my hands in my pockets and not punch people in the throat. I figured being told I was an idiot or I was talking out of my ass by another St. John's fan was easier than listening to these people.

TONYD3

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2018, 03:18:39 PM »
Haha! I know optimism isn't what this board is used to. I live in CT and I'm surrounded by UConn fans who are so fair weather and so spoiled that it's all I can do keep my hands in my pockets and not punch people in the throat. I figured being told I was an idiot or I was talking out of my ass by another St. John's fan was easier than listening to these people.
We all hate UConn or at least we all should . I don’t hate anyone in new big east

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2018, 03:32:29 PM »
We all hate UConn or at least we all should . I don’t hate anyone in new big east

I still kind of hate Georgetown....

TONYD3

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2018, 03:46:53 PM »
I still kind of hate Georgetown....
Hate Syracuse more

Johnny23

« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2018, 05:10:47 PM »
G'Town always the biggest villain to me growing up as a young kid right through early teen years watching Ewing, Mourning, Mutoumbo and Thompson on the sideline.

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2018, 05:29:37 PM »
Hate Syracuse more

There are no good guys in tonight's Syracuse-UCONN game at MSG.  Rooting for the Oregon-Iowa winner tomorrow (and of course, the Oregon-Iowa loser in the consolation game).

Poison

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2018, 06:13:00 PM »

Xavier is dirty. We can hate them.

Poison

« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2018, 06:14:33 PM »
There are no good guys in tonight's Syracuse-UCONN game at MSG.  Rooting for the Oregon-Iowa winner tomorrow (and of course, the Oregon-Iowa loser in the consolation game).

Uconn was the program that took over the general area after Lou retired. We are not in competition as much with SU for recruits.

If Hurley brings them back, we’ll start seeing it happen again.

TONYD3

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2018, 06:28:43 PM »
Xavier is dirty. We can hate them.
They used to say that about us. Now we are just soft.