Depaul predictions thread shtaim

• 12 replies
Depaul predictions thread shtaim
« on: March 01, 2019, 10:43:41 AM »
BE tourn. 10 seed      - 67
G*d only knows seed - 76

In the presser Hammer made comments to the effect that we were already in the Ncaa tournament.  I hope he knows something I don't.

I believe (hope?) we get by the team that has so often kept us from being the worse team in the BE and the conference gold standard of ineptitude. They dominated us in Queen's sans Walden and we made the Brentwood kid look like Moses Malone. They typically play to crowds disguised as empty seats so that should help.

Poison

Re: Depaul predictions thread shtaim
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 08:03:24 PM »
Lopez - 78
Richardson - 71

Ponds drops 30.

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 11:23:25 PM »
I don't think we won a noon game all season

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 09:30:03 AM »
I have lost just about any confidence I have in this team. The losses have just been so bad and demoralizing. IDC about our record anymore, this season has been just too crazy. I'd love to sit here and say I expect to win, but I've said that so many times this season and we lose, by a lot.

Apparently Heron is game time decision according to Rothstien and he's playing according to Goodman

Johnny23

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 10:24:14 AM »
I have lost just about any confidence I have in this team. The losses have just been so bad and demoralizing. IDC about our record anymore, this season has been just too crazy. I'd love to sit here and say I expect to win, but I've said that so many times this season and we lose, by a lot.

Apparently Heron is game time decision according to Rothstien and he's playing according to Goodman

It is disappointing to say the least. The swings are way too extreme to call this a good team.

They have shown moments of promise followed by many moments of disarray. No good team is this erratic from one game to the next.

Add to that the conference is down this year and it was a prime opportunity for them to take it by storm.  That has not happened. They are basically middle of the pack with the good fortune of playing a cakewalk non-conf slate to help get them to 20 wins.

I don't have a lot of faith in them today or next weekend. Let's see what they do but this team is not trending up. They are in neutral and that's not what a good program does 4 years into a coach's regime.

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 10:27:22 AM »
Seems many have already conceited a lose out scenario.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 10:57:57 AM »
This team has surprised me all season- good and bad. However I do feel like these guys will win today. Just seems like type of game where most are down on them, they play there best.

Sju 81
DePaul 73

Poison

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2019, 11:33:48 AM »
Coach Mullin is doing the best he feels like doing. It’s not fair to ask him to work harder.

Poison

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2019, 11:53:38 AM »
Jesus, Roberts starting

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2019, 12:07:43 PM »
Jesus, Roberts starting

Looking good so far. Good activity.

TONYD3

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2019, 12:08:02 PM »
Jesus, Roberts starting
Think it was a good idea. Especially since it worked.

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2019, 12:10:22 PM »
Jesus, Roberts starting

Yes. Thank Jesus.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2019, 12:44:04 PM »
Ponds cold