Rest In Peace WEARESJU

• 50 replies
Rest In Peace WEARESJU
« on: December 01, 2019, 12:27:18 PM »
It’s brings me a lot of sadness we lost a member of our community wearesju.

He was one of the originals here and always brought a good laugh.

I don’t have any details on beyond this at this point on his passing but will look into things to see if we are able to make donations to his family.

We are...
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Rest In Peace WEARESJU
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 12:47:02 PM »
This is fckn brutal to hear. Have no words

Poison

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 12:55:53 PM »
Really sorry to hear this.

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 01:31:57 PM »
So sad. RIP to one of the greats! Prayers to his family.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Foad

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 02:15:45 PM »
It’s brings me a lot of sadness we lost a member of our community wearesju.

He was one of the originals here and always brought a good laugh.

I don’t have any details on beyond this at this point on his passing but will look into things to see if we are able to make donations to his family.

We are...

Is this a joke? Because when I referenced his passing yesterday that was a joke and if it isn't that's an odd and eerie coincidence.

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 02:17:27 PM »
Is this a joke? Because when I referenced his passing yesterday that was a joke and if it isn't that's an odd and eerie coincidence.
Oh shit we all thought you were serious ! I just texted Dave couple hours ago asking what happened.

Glad to hear you aren't dead We Are SJU

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 02:22:53 PM »
Whatever you do dont remove this thread because I cant think of anything FUNnier than wearesju logging onto the Jungle and seeing an RIP thread with his name on it. OMG I'm crying laughing right now at the thought of it. This topic should be a sticky the entire season

Well done FOAD you had us all fooled
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 02:31:58 PM by mjmaherjr »

Foad

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 02:41:11 PM »
Whatever you do dont remove this thread because I cant think of anything FUNnier than wearesju logging onto the Jungle and seeing an RIP thread with his name on it. OMG I'm crying laughing right now at the thought of it. This topic should be a sticky the entire season

Well done FOAD you had us all fooled

If I could kill people by mentioning them on my dopey blog there'd be bodies strewn all over Queens.

Dan

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2019, 09:55:31 PM »
he hasn't posted since January or been on the board since February, so I do wonder what happened to the guy.  Hope he's alright

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2019, 10:47:47 PM »
I tried emailing the address on file but it was no longer active

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2019, 11:23:30 PM »
He was on Redmen a week and a half ago.  I know people can pass immediately, but I'm not sure this has legs to it.  Did you jump the gun, Dave, based on a joke?

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2019, 11:28:33 PM »
He was on Redmen a week and a half ago.  I know people can pass immediately, but I'm not sure this has legs to it.  Did you jump the gun, Dave, based on a joke?
Nah I texted Dave because one of our 114 friends texted me about Fun's blog and asking me if it was true and I had no idea but hadn't been him post in a while. Dave was there at the bigeastboards party years ago and wearesju was there so I thought Dave might know if it was true or not
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 11:29:07 PM by mjmaherjr »

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2019, 01:14:44 AM »
Admit I'm a little lost reading all the posts on this thread but it's not April so if this is a joke that's really f'ed up. I don't even like the guy as a poster put was upset that I thought he had passed. Now I don't know what the F to think and just hope it was a joke and that he is OK. Pretty f'ed up Dave.  :(

Johnny23

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2019, 07:02:17 AM »
Fake news??

Foad

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2019, 08:02:47 AM »
If he was really dead Paultzman would have changed his avatar to a coffin.

wpc77

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 09:21:58 AM »
If he was really dead Paultzman would have changed his avatar to a coffin.

Ha!

Dan

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2019, 01:41:43 PM »
I don't think Dave meant any ill by this. Perhaps he just jumped to a conclusion.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 01:42:07 PM by Dan »

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2019, 02:02:28 PM »
Admit I'm a little lost reading all the posts on this thread but it's not April so if this is a joke that's really f'ed up. I don't even like the guy as a poster put was upset that I thought he had passed. Now I don't know what the F to think and just hope it was a joke and that he is OK. Pretty f'ed up Dave.  :(

I don't know many of your in real life. I was told that he passed and I wanted to pay respect and try to rally the community to help his family. If there is a crime in that I'm guilty every single time. There was never a joke or intended joke by posting this thread.

Now having met him in real life he would find some sort of Huck Finn enjoyment out of this which is why we haven't closed it. I've been trying to track down his contact to make sure he's 100% healthy and well.

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2019, 04:47:50 PM »
I don't know many of your in real life. I was told that he passed and I wanted to pay respect and try to rally the community to help his family. If there is a crime in that I'm guilty every single time. There was never a joke or intended joke by posting this thread.

Now having met him in real life he would find some sort of Huck Finn enjoyment out of this which is why we haven't closed it. I've been trying to track down his contact to make sure he's 100% healthy and well.

Spot on Dave. Don’t know why some thought you were joking about this. WASJU is a great dude, even though he had me losing to Maven in his legendary Tale of the Tape. Hope we can track him down

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2019, 05:14:43 PM »
His bit about me doing belly shots off other posters was a classic.