What happened?

• 16 replies

kob24

What happened?
« on: December 17, 2007, 01:42:11 PM »
what happened to the people who was complainng about paris hornes jump shot? i do believe he made majority of his threes this game. what no props for the young man? you suckas!!!!!! mr. stool do me a favor go back to ur old man web site and ask those senior citizens what happened?

Re: What happened?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 01:59:29 PM »
Paris has a nice set shot, I think his problem is his shot off the dribble which will come with more practice playing at the college level.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 02:04:36 PM »
Paris really has the ability to be a star for this team.  Something is weird about his jump shot I just dont know what it is yet.  Although he drained 4 3's he wasn't even close on 2 airballs.  I figure with time this kid will be an effective shooter which will make him real dynamic with his already explosive attacking ability.

Stool

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 02:21:25 PM »
what happened to the people who was complainng about paris hornes jump shot? i do believe he made majority of his threes this game. what no props for the young man? you suckas!!!!!! mr. stool do me a favor go back to ur old man web site and ask those senior citizens what happened?

Wow, Im really happy that Paris Horne made a couple of jumpers in the midst of an embarassing loss to Niagara at home.

The best part about BEB is that theres a lot of posters there that take the big picture into account. You should try it sometime.

kob24

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 02:31:07 PM »
nah dude i love this site. and my paris is my little dude dont piss me off it can get ugly

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 02:33:40 PM »
its just scouting paris the score isn't a factor in what was being said here about Paris' shooting

Stool

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 02:39:21 PM »
its just scouting paris the score isn't a factor in what was being said here about Paris' shooting

Then why was my name brought up in the post? Do I have something to do with Paris Horne's shooting that Im not aware about?

kob24

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 02:40:57 PM »
ur hating on him and the team damn ur a sucka

Stool

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 02:45:38 PM »
ur hating on him and the team damn ur a sucka

Please find me one, just one, instance of where I "hated on" Paris Horne either here or on the other site.

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 02:52:05 PM »

Then why was my name brought up in the post? Do I have something to do with Paris Horne's shooting that Im not aware about?

are you seeing things? who brought up your name? put the pipe down

Stool

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 02:54:24 PM »
mr. stool do me a favor go back to ur old man web site and ask those senior citizens what happened?

Its obvious you only see what you want to see on the basketball court, but its tough to believe you missed something like that on your own website.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 02:55:57 PM by Stool »

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 03:49:36 PM »
Umm its my website not kob's...stool is rather confused

Stool

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 04:27:25 PM »

Are you on crack? I copied kob's obvious attempt to bait me (the one you said isn't there), and my response is directed towards you.

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 04:30:40 PM »

You are trying to stick it 2 stool b/c paris hit a few threes???  Thats all you got left.  

What are you going to do when the BE play starts, when we start to see real freshman and not projects on the court??

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 05:03:31 PM »

Are you on crack? I copied kob's obvious attempt to bait me (the one you said isn't there), and my response is directed towards you.

I didn't see it in the first post, my apologies, but also to my defense traditionally when you quote someone it is in direct response to what they say unless you indicate and address your post otherwise.

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 11:07:38 PM »
go back to ur old man web site and ask those senior citizens what happened?

still see yourself as a boy?  how weak is that?

kob24

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 12:32:00 AM »

You are trying to stick it 2 stool b/c paris hit a few threes???  Thats all you got left.  

What are you going to do when the BE play starts, when we start to see real freshman and not projects on the court??
u saying justin burrell and dj kennedy arent real freshmen they are projects?