Obama information

• 7 replies
Obama information
« on: September 08, 2008, 02:11:09 AM »
I ws listening to a radio report tonight and this was mentioned.  And now presented for your reading pleasure......http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2066304/posts...........Want more? this chap has it  :o
http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Re: Obama information
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 02:40:39 AM »
are these viruses?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 09:00:33 AM »
Sad how the political process bring out the worst on both side. Demented demagogues screamin into the night.

Wonder if the foundin fathers really thought this wuz the vision fo a representative democracy.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 09:59:14 AM »
Good grief.  The crime is "he was supposedly not born in the USA?"  How about people talk about policy, representing the US to the world (in an increasingly global economy)?  Let's talk about a vision of what the US should be and how we should best serve our country and its people.

pmg911

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 10:26:00 AM »
Sad how the political process bring out the worst on both side. Demented demagogues screamin into the night.

Wonder if the foundin fathers really thought this wuz the vision fo a representative democracy.

Choz. . I agree with you..  but the bitter fighting between the opposing parties..  goes as far back at the founding fathers....

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 12:12:38 PM »
mccain was born in panama.  does that make him panamanian?

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 12:29:13 PM »
I was going to post the same thing.  Some were trying to say McCain wasn't eligible because he was born overseas on a Navy base.  Its a shame that this kind of stuff even gets mentioned. 

When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Randomhero423

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 01:56:21 PM »
it's same old same old from the republican party, always trying to make themselves out to be the most patriotic/"country first" party.