tough decision for norm

• 4 replies
tough decision for norm
« on: December 21, 2007, 08:59:36 PM »
norm has to start shortening his bench.
Ill give him a break because its still non conference and he has 7 freshman and two players coming off of injury.

The way i see it is that wright mase djay burrell and RT are probably are best five players. We know that Eugene is going to get his minutes but its ok because hes not going to affect those guys minutes playing the one.
Wrights only position is really the two so i think he should at least get 25 a game.
Djay can play the 2-3 and can rebound well so him and mase  can play the 2-4 together because they can both rebound needs 25-30 min
Mase can also play the 3 and also some of the 2 and 4 with the right combination of players needs 25-30 min
Rob Thomas i know he can play the 4 and that he used to be able to play the 3 but that is yet to bee seen this year, but regardless we need more scorers and he is just that needs 20-25 min (not right away but eventually)
burrell can play the 4-5 and is a real good rebounder (dont know what happened tonight) and a good scorer underneath needs 30 min

i figure

pg: geno 25-30
     boothe 10-15

sg: wright 25
      Horne 10
      djay   5

sf:  Mase 25
      dj     15

Pf:  Burrell 15
      Thomas 20
      mase-dj 10

C   Burrell 20
     coker 10
     tomas 10

evans and cavs get scraps

it will be tough for norm but he has to get those guys minutes

i could see horn getting less and wright and dj getting more at the 2

« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:01:05 PM by Amaseinyourface2 »
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Re: tough decision for norm
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 10:00:22 PM »
congrats to norm and company on a great win.  great to hear us tough it out against a mid major on internet radio.

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 10:17:26 PM »
congrats to norm and company on a great win.  great to hear us tough it out against a mid major on internet radio.

do you say merry christmas or ba humbug?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Poison

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 10:47:27 PM »
norm has to start shortening his bench.
Ill give him a break because its still non conference and he has 7 freshman and two players coming off of injury.

The way i see it is that wright mase djay burrell and RT are probably are best five players. We know that Eugene is going to get his minutes but its ok because hes not going to affect those guys minutes playing the one.
Wrights only position is really the two so i think he should at least get 25 a game.
Djay can play the 2-3 and can rebound well so him and mase  can play the 2-4 together because they can both rebound needs 25-30 min
Mase can also play the 3 and also some of the 2 and 4 with the right combination of players needs 25-30 min
Rob Thomas i know he can play the 4 and that he used to be able to play the 3 but that is yet to bee seen this year, but regardless we need more scorers and he is just that needs 20-25 min (not right away but eventually)
burrell can play the 4-5 and is a real good rebounder (dont know what happened tonight) and a good scorer underneath needs 30 min

i figure

pg: geno 25-30
     boothe 10-15

sg: wright 25
      Horne 10
      djay   5

sf:  Mase 25
      dj     15

Pf:  Burrell 15
      Thomas 20
      mase-dj 10

C   Burrell 20
     coker 10
     tomas 10

evans and cavs get scraps

it will be tough for norm but he has to get those guys minutes

i could see horn getting less and wright and dj getting more at the 2

So far, we've seen every player on our team have a terrible game, or two.
I don't think minutes will be a problem. We're far from loaded.

My only hope is that if Thomas is healthy, he plays as much as possible.
Norm is being careful, and that may be a good idea.

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 10:59:48 PM »

do you say merry christmas or ba humbug?

just bein a jackass jj, in all honesty and least they pulled it out, they needed this one bad