A few Questions about Norms Contract-

• 3 replies

TONYD3

A few Questions about Norms Contract-
« on: December 30, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »
Norm signed a 5 year extension last spring. If he was fired would we owe him the next 4 years? Would this keep him here? I seem to remember that the University has outs, Is that true? Can he be bought out cheaply? Thanks

Marillac

Re: A few Questions about Norms Contract-
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 10:29:47 PM »
Norm signed a 5 year extension last spring. If he was fired would we owe him the next 4 years? Would this keep him here? I seem to remember that the University has outs, Is that true? Can he be bought out cheaply? Thanks

Nobody knows for sure, but you can bet your arse that the university has a very easy out after this season is up.  We had him by the balls this time around.  I don't even think NJIT would take him and he knew that. 

If they want Norm gone, it won't be costly.

Poison

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 10:21:03 AM »

Nobody knows for sure, but you can bet your arse that the university has a very easy out after this season is up.  We had him by the balls this time around.  I don't even think NJIT would take him and he knew that. 

Why would we bet that?

Why would anyone think SJU doesn't have one of the dumbest and most childish administrations in the nation?

It cracks me up when people think that smart folks work at SJU.
What a hell hole.

Tha Kid

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 10:54:02 AM »

Why would we bet that?

Why would anyone think SJU doesn't have one of the dumbest and most childish administrations in the nation?

It cracks me up when people think that smart folks work at SJU.
What a hell hole.

Let's remember Harrington has fired THREE coaches.  He's not giving ANYONE  a favorable buy out clause, ESP. Norm Roberts.
"I drink and I know things"