Daryl Hill

• 7 replies
Daryl Hill
« on: January 15, 2009, 07:40:48 AM »
With Albany of CBA

January 14, 2009 - (Albany, NY) - Coming off a recent road trip the Albany Patroons return home determined to get back on track with their winning ways, starting with the help of three newly acquired players Daryll Hill, Harvey Thomas and J. J. Sullinger. Coach Derrick Rowland believes, " Hill, Thomas and Sullinger should be among the top players in the league

Re: Daryl Hill
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 02:30:40 PM »
With Albany of CBA

January 14, 2009 - (Albany, NY) - Coming off a recent road trip the Albany Patroons return home determined to get back on track with their winning ways, starting with the help of three newly acquired players Daryll Hill, Harvey Thomas and J. J. Sullinger. Coach Derrick Rowland believes, " Hill, Thomas and Sullinger should be among the top players in the league
Do the CBA guys make six figures?

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 03:19:51 PM »
Would be better off earnin in Europe. Thats where the cash money is at. Not Albany.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Marillac

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 05:16:24 PM »
With Albany of CBA

Do the CBA guys make six figures?

No way.  He could be killing it overseas.

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 05:18:25 PM »
Yea not even the ABA or NBADL guys make good money. Europe is definitely the land of opportunity for guys who can't cut it in the NBA
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

sjd8886

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 12:17:37 PM »
i think mr hill could cut it in the nba, if he got back to the guy we saw night in and night out his sophmore year...and maybe thats his thought process...let me see if i can get back to that kind of shape, before i decided to do something drastic and move to europe

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »
i think mr hill could cut it in the nba, if he got back to the guy we saw night in and night out his sophmore year...and maybe thats his thought process...let me see if i can get back to that kind of shape, before i decided to do something drastic and move to europe

No disrespct but if Hattan aint in the league, gonna be hard press fo Show.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »

No disrespct but if Hattan aint in the league, gonna be hard press fo Show.

Good point & the same for Omar Cook
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"