Hypothetical Question

• 26 replies

Marillac

Re: Hypothetical Question
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 02:15:34 AM »
Im not full of excuses, i just have hope in this team and think given the chance they will be better in the future, look what happened when we played ND. If that gives you no hope i don't know what you want

Hope in one and and sh*t in the other and see which one fills up first.  I had hope that Santa was real once, but I had to eventually give that up.  Maybe, after five years of horrible basketball, it is time for you to give this one up? 

I read in a thread today that Norm Roberts has the worst record of anyone that coached five or more years in the history of the Big East. 

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 03:32:48 AM »
I will never root against the Storm.

Marillac

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 02:07:17 PM »

What if somebody told you we'd be in the Elite in two years if we lost out?

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 01:36:40 AM »

Man.....an Elite.....???? Put it to you this way Marillac...I am a Jets...Mets....and NJNets fan. I can take the PAIN!

Marillac

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2009, 02:39:34 AM »

Man.....an Elite.....???? Put it to you this way Marillac...I am a Jets...Mets....and NJNets fan. I can take the PAIN!

Hahaha  I am a Mets fan--man the 90's were brutal.  I also like the Nets and Knicks.  The Giants are the only team that helps me out.  No matter how bad they are, they give me a Super Bowl every five years or so.

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 05:16:47 PM »
try being a Bills and Nationals fan

sjd8886

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2009, 08:49:50 PM »
i wouldnt mind see them lose but only if the school had a plan...ill take norm over another random hire from a B school...if the athletic department had a real list of about 5 good guys that they would go at full force at seasons end, then yea, i wouldnt mind to see them lose...wouldnt mind, but idt a true fan can root against their team...its not right...everyone on this board is pissed off at the current situation but we're still here every day, posting, attending, and following the games with some shred of hope for the future...even if the school had a number of 18 wins, and with one game left we were at 17 and they had pitino lined up to come in to replace roberts, idk...i just dont see myself rooting against st johns...the closest youll see me come is bashing roberts and saying %$# them, they didnt deserve to win :P