Here is a game

• 46 replies

kob24

Here is a game
« on: January 25, 2009, 05:20:57 PM »
Think of all of the new York kids playing in the NCAA right now and count how many could have played let alone start with this team. I counted 10 pg that could have started I wanna see if u Guys can name 5 of those pg, 5 sg, 5sf, 5pf, and 5c. They can have played anywhere in the USA and gone to prep school they just had to live in the NYC and li. No upstate for right now

Re: Here is a game
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 05:23:36 PM »
Sosa,Truck,Kemba,Scott Machado and Malik Boothe

kob24

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 05:27:05 PM »
My fault marco u can't count no one on the team so justin and malik is out. Also try this off the top of ur head don't look at any team websites and find out where they are from.
Oh yeah I also that I wasn't going to post no more but I was bored and looking at all the collge games I saw mad NYC players this week. The kids also have to be big east worthy

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 05:33:48 PM »
My fault marco u can't count no one on the team so justin and malik is out. Also try this off the top of ur head don't look at any team websites and find out where they are from.
Oh yeah I also that I wasn't going to post no more but I was bored and looking at all the collge games I saw mad NYC players this week. The kids also have to be big east worthy

I know, I was just bustin balls.  ;)

Erving Walker
Devin Ebanks
Levance Fields
Kyle Mcklarney

Marillac

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »
Watching the WV-Pitt game alone I saw Desean Butler (NJ), Kevin Jones (Mt. Vernon), Tyrell Biggs (Nanuet, NY/Dom Bosco), Truck (St. Ray's), and Ebanks (Bishop Laughlin). 

Man, Huggins just came in an pulled out three NY players to MORGANTOWN.  That place is a sh*thole.   

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 06:33:09 PM »
Watching the WV-Pitt game alone I saw Desean Butler (NJ), Kevin Jones (Mt. Vernon), Tyrell Biggs (Nanuet, NY/Dom Bosco), Truck (St. Ray's), and Ebanks (Bishop Laughlin). 

Man, Huggins just came in an pulled out three NY players to MORGANTOWN.  That place is a sh*thole.

Marillac

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 06:36:00 PM »

Yeah, because those one-tooth hicks have that kind of money.  Sometimes you are too funny.  It's like WV alum are all over wall street. It is the poorest state in the country.

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 06:56:59 PM »

Yeah, because those one-tooth hicks have that kind of money.  Sometimes you are too funny.  It's like WV alum are all over wall street. It is the poorest state in the country.

WVU Has some VERY high profile boosters who POUR money into the athletic department....one name for you Earl G Kendrick Jr. In the last 10 years he has donated over 65 million dollars to the WVU Athletic Department......so yes, WVU has a very wealthy Athletic Department

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 07:02:00 PM »

WVU Has some VERY high profile boosters who POUR money into the athletic department....one name for you Earl G Kendrick Jr. In the last 10 years he has donated over 65 million dollars to the WVU Athletic Department......so yes, WVU has a very wealthy Athletic Department

Marillac just got owned, thanks chronic

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 09:25:02 PM »

no problem, on most issues involving STJ i tend to agree with marillac. But the ignorance to call WVU a poor institution was just too over-whelming for me

sjd8886

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 09:30:24 PM »
take it easy on him lol...over the course of 600+ posts everyone will say something wrong from time to time

Marillac

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 10:34:10 PM »

no problem, on most issues involving STJ i tend to agree with marillac. But the ignorance to call WVU a poor institution was just too over-whelming for me

They are a state school, so there is money.  My point was that it is not like they have thousands alum walking around with bank accounts in the tens of millions like Duke or North Carolina.  Every school has a handful of alums with RIDICULOUS amounts of money, but WV is the poorest state in the country. It is usually the intermediate boosters who get caught up with handouts. Marco is insane with his handout hypotheses.

That photo is brutal though!!!  OWNED!!!

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 11:12:09 PM »
take it easy on him lol...over the course of 600+ posts everyone will say something wrong from time to time

This is true. However, some more than others!

I think I have only been wrong once since posting.  ;) (JK)

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 12:51:01 AM »

They are a state school, so there is money.  My point was that it is not like they have thousands alum walking around with bank accounts in the tens of millions like Duke or North Carolina.  Every school has a handful of alums with RIDICULOUS amounts of money, but WV is the poorest state in the country. It is usually the intermediate boosters who get caught up with handouts. Marco is insane with his handout hypotheses.

Marco is insane with his handout hypotheses.

Never know, I might be right in some cases junior. UConn,West Va,Louisville and of course Memphis are high on my suspicious list

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2009, 01:26:14 AM »

Not to get in between the little spat, but Mississippi is the "poorest" state in the union. On the other hand, Ole Miss has been known for having some of the hottest girls in the $EC.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 01:33:54 AM by Not The Sleaveless Guy »

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2009, 01:35:26 AM »

Not to get in between the little spat, but Mississippi is the "poorest" state in the union. On the other hand, Ole Miss has been known for having some of the hottest girls in the $EC.

Nothing like a lil more marillac ownage

Marillac

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2009, 02:19:43 AM »
WV is ranked between 48-50 in any poor indices I could find on google.  So sorry I was off by one or two  :)

Baldi, I owned you in the other thread and you rebuttal was not on par with your usual.  Highly disappointed.

pmg911

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2009, 07:44:53 AM »

Morgantown is NOT a $hithole and is a GREAT college town...

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2009, 09:24:26 AM »
This here is one depressin topic.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Tha Kid

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2009, 09:44:42 AM »

WV football travels as well as ANY school in the country for bowl games and whatnot.  They have some BIG TIME alum who love the athletic program.  Don't underestimate WV just because it is a poor state, they are loyal people and give back.
"I drink and I know things"