Re: Saint Johns Vs. USF Prediction Poll
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 12:05:30 AM »
Who will win the game on Sunday

Post your scores

usf 64. sju 60

SJU 68 USF 60

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 12:53:32 AM »
who caress? its a matter of 3 wins in the BE or 2...

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 02:04:43 AM »

Yea, who cares if three wins would tie us with Georgetown and Notre Dame.

Tha Kid

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 10:15:24 AM »
Sju 70
Usf 67
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 11:56:02 PM »

this is just a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpsttlXye8&feature=relateded comment...georgetown has looked very un-georgetown like...but they have games against RU, Cincy, and Depaul at home..plus trips to USF and MSG...thats at least 4 more wins. While ND has USF, RU at home and wrap the season up with us in South Bend..thats another 3 wins.

We will be lucky to win one more game this season. So while we might be "tied" with Gtown and ND...you're smoking the same stuff Michael Phelps did if you really think we will be tied come end of the season.

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 12:28:24 AM »

this is just a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpsttlXye8&feature=relateded comment...georgetown has looked very un-georgetown like...but they have games against RU, Cincy, and Depaul at home..plus trips to USF and MSG...thats at least 4 more wins. While ND has USF, RU at home and wrap the season up with us in South Bend..thats another 3 wins.

We will be lucky to win one more game this season. So while we might be "tied" with Gtown and ND...you're smoking the same stuff Michael Phelps did if you really think we will be tied come end of the season.

I agree with you that we shouldn't consider ourselves in the same sentence as ND or Georgetown however there is a lot of season left and by my calculations I see more than 1 win. We have Seton Hall x2, Cincy(I think we are the better team despite losing), and Depaul. So we have some easy games left as well.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 02:35:14 AM »

So I guess Mike Brey  and John Thompson III are doing terrible jobs this year

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »

I agree with you that we shouldn't consider ourselves in the same sentence as ND or Georgetown however there is a lot of season left and by my calculations I see more than 1 win. We have Seton Hall x2, Cincy(I think we are the better team despite losing), and Depaul. So we have some easy games left as well.

Aside from about 15 mins of the 1st half in Pittsburgh..what makes you think this team could win a game on the road? i dont care if its Depaul, SH, or Cincy...we play like a chicken with its head cut off on the road.

kob24

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 07:52:11 AM »
That's because unlike every other team in the big east who is either winning or losing they seem to have a group of loyal fans who follows them to the garden or carnesseca. St.johns on the other hand well just look at the knicks laker game. Damn I miss the old new York.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 09:58:24 AM »
Hopefully the team will one one day again, and the fans will follow them to home games.  Rutgers is a morgue at times and DePaul is just sad with respect to home crowds.  But St. John's with all the tradition shouldn't be down with them...but that's what losing does.