JB Transfer is Wrong
« on: December 30, 2007, 09:19:58 PM »
Rumor is bad. Real bad.

-Choz4Life

Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Randomhero423

Re: JB Transfer is Wrong
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 09:21:03 PM »
watcha mean?  that it's likely it wont happen, bad morally, or that it looks like it's going to happen

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 09:26:55 PM »
untrue and bad to talk about
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 09:34:27 PM »
Was surfin on the other site and since I refuse to post there anymo Im gonna give it straight up here:

JB aint talkin bought transferrin.
That some bad rumor startin cause some peeps ova there feel they above the gram and go spoutin off anytin to hurt St. John regardless. Learnin how they operate. I swear... them all there dont know nuthin bout high school ball or AAU ball or NYC ball cept what they get on MSG or sometin.
Dont know KOB24 cause anonymity all well and good but the brotha got it right. I got yo back on this cause we probly run in the same circle. But I made a pledge not to post ova there and Im tru to my word. (cept I gave condolences a few week back).

pmg911

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 09:51:00 PM »
Was surfin on the other site and since I refuse to post there anymo Im gonna give it straight up here:

That some bad rumor startin cause some peeps ova there feel they above the gram and go spoutin off anytin to hurt St. John regardless. Learnin how they operate. I swear... them all there dont know nuthin bout high school ball or AAU ball or NYC ball cept what they get on MSG or sometin.
Dont know KOB24 cause anonymity all well and good but the brotha got it right. I got yo back on this cause we probly run in the same circle. But I made a pledge not to post ova there and Im tru to my word. (cept I gave condolences a few week back).

Choz..  with all due respect..  and you know I respect you...  I know more about high school and AAU ball then 90% of the posters on here, BEB or Redmen...   so please don't make blanket statements about the posters because we are all not the same...  there are MANY knowledgable fans on BEB...

I respect you not posting on BEB for your reasons but don't go calling us out as a whole over here when you will not do it over there...   

Rumors are rumors and as my father taught me..  believe nothing of what you "hear" and only half of what you see...

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 09:57:16 PM »

Choz..  with all due respect..  and you know I respect you...  I know more about high school and AAU ball then 90% of the posters on here, BEB or Redmen...   so please don't make blanket statements about the posters because we are all not the same...  there are MANY knowledgable fans on BEB...

I respect you not posting on BEB for your reasons but don't go calling us out as a whole over here when you will not do it over there...   

Rumors are rumors and as my father taught me..  believe nothing of what you "hear" and only half of what you see...

Wuznt talkin bout you or MMMMcheese, who know mo that just bout anybdy. But the peeps that put out them rumors dont know nuthin. And that aint no blanket staement yo. That the straight up truth.

pmg911

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 10:00:34 PM »
but they are starting rumors. he #$%^ING LIVES WITH ME. how the hell can they tell me anything. dont post rumors like that its wrong period.4 all u know the coaches or a important alumni sees that and it causes hell for the school and kid. dont do it

I am not sure if the cursing was directed at me...  I hope not...

I haven't said a single word about Justin transferring. . it would be stupid an irresponsible to say something like that...    and as a fan of SJU hoops for 25+ years I would cerainly hope it isn't true... and justa bulls$hit rumor...

kob24

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 10:04:21 PM »
it wasnt directed to any1 its making a flat out statement. how would u feel if u had a son or daughter.neice,nephew, grandson,cousin,godson or daughter, friend of the family, boyfriend or girlfriend being talked about in a way u know isnt right. what would u do?

pmg911

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 10:06:40 PM »
it wasnt directed to any1 its making a flat out statement. how would u feel if u had a son or daughter.neice,nephew, grandson,cousin,godson or daughter, friend of the family, boyfriend or girlfriend being talked about in a way u know isnt right. what would u do?

I would defend him and stick up for him the way you are...     I have not said you were wrong and our conversation on the other board is about basketball. as a game, not about Justin Burrell...

If he is your friend and he lives with you as you say..  stick up for him. . you have every right to ...  that is what good friends do, they have each others back...

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 11:14:32 PM »
The problem is that there are 2 borderline psychopaths on BEB that claim to have 'friends' or 'contacts' in the coaching world who tell them these BS rumors. It's pretty pathetic because most people on BEB are legit, but these guys will continue to post false rumors in hopes that eventually one comes true.

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 11:19:22 PM »
Thanks for the truth.  Unfounded rumors like that make me sick.

pmg911

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 06:49:35 AM »
The problem is that there are 2 borderline psychopaths on BEB that claim to have 'friends' or 'contacts' in the coaching world who tell them these BS rumors. It's pretty pathetic because most people on BEB are legit, but these guys will continue to post false rumors in hopes that eventually one comes true.

I know REALFAN is one of the "borderline pyscho's". . who is the other..?

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 08:33:57 AM »

HTGS
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 08:38:48 AM »
That some bad rumor startin cause some peeps ova there feel they above the gram and go spoutin off anytin to hurt St. John regardless.

exactly right...after every loss they'll think of something new to post...the rumor was based on the fact that JB looked pissed off during the game...there's some solid information for you.  A guy looks pissed off  or Norm yells at someone and somebody's transferring.  It's a joke over there...they keep throwing stuff out hoping it will stick to the wall.

pmg911

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 10:01:46 AM »

HTGS

HTGS is a VERY well connected person when it comes to St. John's basketball...  and is the furtest thing from a "borderline pyscho"...

The resident pyscho here has been missing from all the SJU boards since the Niagra loss...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 11:40:33 AM by pmg911 »

kob24

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 11:35:15 AM »

HTGS is a VERY well connected person when it comes to St. John's basketball...  and is the furtest thing from a "borderline pyscho"...

The resident pyscho here has been missing from all the SJU boards since the Niagra loss...

HTGS
no hes not there is something wrong with that guy. hes making false statements

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 11:36:54 AM »
No, not HTGS. Tommysea is the other psycho with the imaginary friends who tell him these rumors. While HTGS may rub some people the wrong way, he does not resort to making up stories that are damaging to the players.

Tha Kid

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 02:49:16 PM »
Tommysea retracted his rumors today pretty much.

HTGS definitely is connected and knows some stuff and is not a psycho.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2007, 03:23:53 PM »

I don't care how "connected" he is... HTGS is borderline psycho based on what he posts online...how he is in the "real" world I can't speak about...don't know him and don't care to.  He bashes St. John's endlessly but somehow doesn't speak a bad word about Jarvis...and threatens posters left and right.  Like I said borderline psycho.

about the other poster you mention...he's not borderline...he is a psycho.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 03:24:47 PM by jumpinjohnny »

Randomhero423

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 03:26:12 PM »
at first you do think HTGS is a bit of a jerk.  but after a while you get used to it, and realize he loves STJ just as much as you do.  he's a good guy, and his "exclusives" has been dead on. (aside from the cav one. but that was rumored with other posters too i believe). 

on BEB there's gonna be less things posted like this because they are now going to have post their sources, which i guarantee none will want to do..