• 24 replies
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: What Lance did on his visit to Kan$a$
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 05:41:29 PM »
tell the ncaa

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 05:55:06 PM »
tell the ncaa

If they're not going after Memphis, Louisville, or USC, don't expect them to chase Kansas for a kid getting women on his official.

My cousin has never trusted Self or Norm's replacement, Kurtis Townsend.

http://www.seattlepi.com/cbasketball/176969_locke09.html

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 05:57:15 PM »
And you don't think st johns or any other school any recruit visits does this?

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 06:04:47 PM »
Still an underage kid at a place which is for people who are 21+. The place where he was at is called "Brothers" apparently some nights they allow 18+ in either way it sounds sketchy.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 06:07:51 PM »
Looks like Lance has a wristband on, does that mean hes 21 or not

boo3

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 06:13:58 PM »
 take off the blinders boys.  this is what happens at every school.  Plus,  what the hell is he doing wrong?

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 06:17:47 PM »
Looks like Lance has a wristband on, does that mean hes 21 or not

Yea he has the under 21 wrist band & those girls are wack we have way better looking girls at SJU :-* , that is what we need to show him!
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 06:34:07 PM »
I didn't drink until I was 21 and am one of those people that opposes underage drinking, but even I wanna know: What exactly is he doing wrong here?  I'm sure this has happened at SJU before when recruits have visited.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 06:37:51 PM »
I didn't drink until I was 21 and am one of those people that opposes underage drinking, but even I wanna know: What exactly is he doing wrong here?  I'm sure this has happened at SJU before when recruits have visited.

Rabinowitz, you mean to tell me Hofstra didnt get you boozed up and provide some ladies while recruiting you?

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 06:46:45 PM »
Yeah, that's a non story.  Dude's probably been in enough clubs in NY alone.

kob24

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 06:59:02 PM »
I swear to god and everything holy st.johns does not do that. And frankly I think that's the problem

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 07:00:35 PM »
I swear to god and everything holy st.johns does not do that. And frankly I think that's the problem

Stuff like that got us into this situation in the first place.

kjd01067

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 07:18:04 PM »
I was brought to a drinking party on every recruiting trip I went on.  The coaches tell you not to bring the recruits to these places or to even let them drink but they turn a blind eye to it for sure.

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2009, 07:19:25 PM »

there's no way st john's does that.  i agree 100%.  i cannot see norm orchestrating anything like that.

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 08:30:51 PM »

there's no way st john's does that.  i agree 100%.  i cannot see norm orchestrating anything like that.

i dont think i ever said that norm orchestrates those things.  i dont think bill self does, but the reality of the situation is that these are kids, and this is what a good majority of them do.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 08:35:19 PM »

i dont think i ever said that norm orchestrates those things.  i dont think bill self does, but the reality of the situation is that these are kids, and this is what a good majority of them do.

coaches do tho.  esp those SEC football ones....

LJSA

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 08:39:23 PM »
What the hell language are most of the commenters on that site writing, because it sure isn't English.

sjd8886

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 12:12:46 AM »
honestly guys, come on...i was an athlete in college...every recruit we ever had on an official came out with us...but this is a kid whos most likely one and done...hes not choosing a school based on nightlife...if he chooses kansas, its not bc the kids on the team got him laid on his visit

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2009, 02:02:28 AM »
coaches do tho.  esp those SEC football ones....

More inside information coming out from the X lunchroom???
How were the fish sticks TarTar today?

« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 02:03:01 AM by redstormhoopsfan »